Is Kyler Hurt?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That question came up yesterday on PFT (Florio/Simms). They based it on two things:
1. His poor passing percentage, which they considered unusual for him.
2. After the game was over, and when Kyler was removing his helmet, he used his left hand to reach over to the right side of his helmet in order to unbuckle his helmet snap.

I'll add the following. In the Dallas game thread it was reported that the line on the game had a very late move from Arizona (-1) to (+1.5). Does this theory have any credence?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No idea, but some sort of sprained thumb or banged up finger could make some sense with the accuracy issues.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That question came up yesterday on PFT (Florio/Simms). They based it on two things:
1. His poor passing percentage, which they considered unusual for him.
2. After the game was over, and when Kyler was removing his helmet, he used his left hand to reach over to the right side of his helmet in order to unbuckle his helmet snap.

I'll add the following. In the Dallas game thread it was reported that the line on the game had a very late move from Arizona (-1) to (+1.5). Does this theory have any credence?
I interpreted the late line move as a response to Vander Esch declared as playing. Who knows though.

If Kyler is hurt lets hope its not a nagging Palmer-esque accuracy killer

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I kinda hope it is a minor injury with the bye coming up. It's easier to fix that than if it's mechanics or mental.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There’s only two guys who can consistently throw darts without their feet being set and getting loose with their mechanics; Rodgers and Mahomes. They ruined it for everyone.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s only two guys who can consistently throw darts without their feet being set and getting loose with their mechanics; Rodgers and Mahomes. They ruined it for everyone.

He should probably get his feet set more than considering he's one of the least pressures QB's in the league

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the NFL is pretty hard core about reporting injuries

he hasnt shown up on an injury report. I would think if its tendinitis (like PFT speculated), then they wouldnt have him throw in practice. That would then have him hit the injury report as "limited" with some indication of the impacted area

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the NFL is pretty hard core about reporting injuries

he hasnt shown up on an injury report. I would think if its tendinitis (like PFT speculated), then they wouldnt have him throw in practice. That would then have him hit the injury report as "limited" with some indication of the impacted area

I think his ego might be bruised a little bit, but that's it. He needs more time working on his timing. He was even off with Hopkins on shorter routes this week, let alone missing longer throws.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave