Is anyone else Favred out?

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Can't we hurry up and get the saints to pound the cocky favre led vikes and the OVERLOADED BANDWAGON this season?

I can't take it any more Vikes "D" line is beat up and will be trounced this weekend.Get the favre nightmare over with.PLEASE!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to stomach Favre for about a decade. The last two, three years has meant instant channel change every time I see his stupid face.

After the playoff thriller, my enduring memory of this season will be how we whipped his and the Vikings butts.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Isn't everyone tired of hearing about #4 unless you wear purple?

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sick of Farve but think that it will take him winning the Superbowl for him to legitimately retire.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see Jets vs. Vikings.

Favre losing to the 2nd team he retired from would be priceless. :D

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I've been Favred out for the past three or four years.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whenever a story about him comes on tv or we see his face my wife and I say 'BretFarveBretFarveBretFarve' real fast then change the channel as fast as we can

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been Favred out for the past three or four years.

Yep was going to say the exact same thing.

I've been Favred out since 2005. Please just go away already Brett.

Oh wait, even when he retires I'm still going to have to see that idiotic Wrangler commercial every ten minutes.:bang:

chickenhead

Reaction score
As sick as I am of him, I'd much rather see him on the field than have to follow the "Favre Watch" every offseason. At least when he's under center he throws gerat TD passes and spectacular INTs.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of Farve but think that it will take him winning the Superbowl for him to legitimately retire.

Then, and it pains me to say this, I hope he NEVER freaking retires.

I used to love the guy and thought he was everything that was right with football. Now I think he is a prima donna and attention seeker. Am tired of hearing about him ALL THE TIME.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Brett wants the SB so he can say he's the only QB to WIN 2 championships with 2 different franchises (sorry Kurt!)

I saw a show the other day "Brett Favre's Backups" with Brunnell, Detmer, Pederson and Hasselback. Some very funny stuff about #4

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I've been sick of Favre since he went to the Jets. Walk away with grace, quit chasing the championship...

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Haters. They gonna hate.

I Don't hate anyone in the world. Thats too strong of a word.What favre gets is what he has brought upon himself.Even joining a team in the NFL that has everything does'nt guarantee a championship.It's gonna be a tough lesson to learn.Nothing in the NFL is a sure thing.He already got his personnal revenge on GreenBay.Hope it was worth it.It may end up all he gets out of this year.

Looks like everyone in this thread is fed up so far.Its not scientific.We're all just tired of it.Not hatred just TIRED of it.Looked obvious to me payback was a major motivation for him.Not a good way to go.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doug, it's a saying. Nothing more.

As for Favre, I think he's proven that he can do more than just hang-on in the NFL. He's still playing at a pretty high level and I think that's pretty amazing...so, I say good for him. If he wants to continue doing what he loves, so be it. We should all be so lucky.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"I like him." She said quietly from the back of the room as she meekly raised her hand and hoped they didn't throw spit wads at her.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson