Insight into Management from Rosen on Rich Eisen Show

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I want this Rosen drama to just end. He's in Miami, Kyler is in Arizona. Everyone has a chance to move on and all parties can be happy.

I wouldn't be surprised for Rosen to become their long term answer and for Murray and Isabella to become the new offense for Arizona.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He wasn't cut...he was traded.

He wasn't a washed up back-up player...he was the the #10 overall pick, starting QB, and presumed QBOF.

There is no sugar coating this one.

He was moved (cut, traded, beheaded). Who cares the method used?

The point is that this isn't some uncommon thing, and that's what Wolfley said.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want this Rosen drama to just end. He's in Miami, Kyler is in Arizona. Everyone has a chance to move on and all parties can be happy.

I wouldn't be surprised for Rosen to become their long term answer and for Murray and Isabella to become the new offense for Arizona.
I keep trying to move on from it but ASFN just wont let it go.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This last statement by Josh shows two things, Josh thinks he is entitled to get an extra treatment, and on the other hand that he thinks the FO is only Owner and GM.

There are many pro out there that get traded by Bill Bellichek and don't get even a call by anyone of that, neither Bill nor Kraft calls them, and how many players did you hear whine about it?

They come back if Bill calls and gives them enough money and a chance to a SB ring.

Basically, our FO trifecta decided, that our chance to win a SB is higher with Kyler Murray than with Rosen. The coach, that ultimatly had that decision called Rosen and told him what they did.

If average Joe would get at least that treatment in his job that would be great. Most of the time average joe doesn't even know why he got fired/dismissed or average waterboy on a team doesn't know why he gets cut when two days before the coach told him he is on a good way owning himself a starting chane or something like that.

PP21 has moneylitis and Badgeritis (and gosh, honey Badger didn't look good all year and the cut had to be done) because that is the next fact, first the players shout "show me the money" and when the GM shouts "show me your game" and the game doesn't match the money, they aren't happy if the GM talks about cuts...

This is like having a salesman that doesn't get his numbers but still wants his bonus as he would have achieved his numbers.

And that was also on many DB guys out there, thy were overpayed by other teams or why do you think swearinger is back. Yes Tony Jefferson isn't but the Ravens weren't world beater and he is the "24th S according to PFF" great paying him ~ 9 Mio a year, John Brown ... the sickl cell and his play was okay but not that great to keep him and than John was more upset with "uncle BA" than with the overall FO

This are many hurt feelings by money... and money and feelings shouldn't be attached

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These stories from around the league are interesting but not necessarily relevant. We're talking about a top-10 draft pick from one year ago who was projected to be the team's QB of the future. Not a long snapper, not a TE, not a lineman, not an aging fullback. One of the faces of your franchise moving forward. You'd think there would be a sense of camaraderie and respect from GM to player, but maybe Keim is a robot-like all-business guy and once he moves on from you … you are dead to him. Regardless, I think this is being blown way out of proportion. Josh has handled the situation like a pro. He hasn't called us the "armpit of the NFL" like Simeon Rice or badmouthed us with multiple tweets ala Honey Badger. He simply noted that it was the one thing that frustrated him most out of the entire situation. It sounds like it was a change in the way things had been up to that point - like Keim and Josh had a good relationship and communication up until a couple of months before the draft and then suddenly Keim ghosted Josh completely. If they never talked at all it wouldn't have been anything out of the ordinary to not hear from him.

Completely fair

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson