"Inside Information" From A So-Called Scout

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
As well as being a Cards fan, I also am a Bills fan. The Bills board has a scout who posts some information on one of their boards. There also is a scout of someone highly involved with the NFL posting on sportsrumorsmill.com. I was surfing the Bills board and they posted a link to one of his messages...

The message has some inside info on Dillon and also he lists a few teams draft boards, according to what he has heard....

He says Arizona's board goes like this...
1. Fitzgerald
2. Sean Taylor
3. Eli
4. Harris
5. Roy

Even if you do not believe him its still a good read and makes sense.....

Here is the link...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42954

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mr. Boldin said:
As well as being a Cards fan, I also am a Bills fan. The Bills board has a scout who posts some information on one of their boards. There also is a scout of someone highly involved with the NFL posting on sportsrumorsmill.com. I was surfing the Bills board and they posted a link to one of his messages...

The message has some inside info on Dillon and also he lists a few teams draft boards, according to what he has heard....

1. Fitzgerald
2. Sean Taylor
3. Eli
4. Harris
5. Roy

Here is the link...

He forgot to add Winslow and Mike.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This isn't exactly shocking information, I'm watchin bass fishing on ESPN 2

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think it is! So if we don't take Fitz we aren't going to take another receiver? We're just going to take Taylor or move down?! and why do we want Harris again :( yuck! If that's true and we do trade down there's a good chance we'll get Harris!

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Mr. Boldin said:

1. Fitzgerald
2. Sean Taylor
3. Eli
4. Harris
5. Roy

Here is the link...

If this is true it would be insane not to trade down if the Raiders take Fitz. Taylor and Harris should both be there at #7.

Last edited:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Lions and Redskins would be intreasted in Sean Taylor at 5 or 6.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1. Fitzgerald
2. Sean Taylor
3. Eli
4. Harris
5. Roy
Sounds like an educated guess rather than a fact.

Otherwise - Does he have a hidden mike/camera inside Denny's office, incriminating photos of Rod or what? Why in the world would anyone in the Cardinal organization want to reveal information like that to a Buffalo scout?

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Mr. Boldin.

Now that's the way to post a rumor - clearly tagged as rumor. No misleading title and no claims as to accuracy. And it does make interesting reading.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
I hope that is NOT our draft board...
Why? What's wrong with it? There's a valid argument for every one of thos players ot be drafted by the Cardinals, with possiblt the exeption of Tommie Harris, but I don't think it'll come to that.

OP
OP
Mr. Boldin

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Im suprised nobody has posted this yet but....

If we all believe Green that we are going to draft the best player on the board, where is Robert Gallery?

I know Gallery has been discussed many times, but this guy obviously has connections some how. Im not saying this is exactly what our board looks like, but this person knows a little more then we do.

So are we really drafting BPA, or was that a smoke screen to trade down if the "player", whomever he might be, isnt there at #3?

Just something to think about.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Why? What's wrong with it? There's a valid argument for every one of thos players ot be drafted by the Cardinals, with possiblt the exeption of Tommie Harris, but I don't think it'll come to that.

Yeah, I dont want Harris. The rest looks ok though.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
I hope taylor is not our backup plan if Fitz is not there.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Toro said:
I hope taylor is not our backup plan if Fitz is not there.

ditto

I remember that Graves told him that he is betting that 1 of the QB's will be off the board.

I am really hoping that Eli and Gallery are the first two picks so that that Green can grab Fitz.

If not...I hope we trade down.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pariah said:

Well if we do decide to Trade down Harris might be the only one left and I don't even like him :( I have close to 80 people that posted on my poll and not one voted for Harris! (other on my poll because I didn't even think he was worth putting on there!) We need a two gap not a one gap! Plus I think Wilfolk has much more upside....

Last edited by a moderator: