Inject positive Cards media into my veins

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not saying our rush D sucks, but I didn't not pick up Sony Michel in fantasy this week...
Yeah Michel should in theory have a decent game. Lots of opportunity with Henderson out, fresh legs, an opponent who struggles against the run, and a game plan that will dictate trying to run the ball and keep possession away from Kyler Murray

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards start at 1:55 & the positive media starts with Kay of course at 4:30.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I want to draw attention to the play at 8.30 in this clip. It's important and it was discussed here this week.

Kyler takes a hand off from under center. Shocking enough on it's own. But he also bootlegs. Double shocker. And throws a beautiful pass on the run. Triple whammy.

There need's to be much more of this in our game. Not just once per game. I want to see 10 passes a game where Kyler is under center, and/or bootlegs, and/or throws on the move. We need to add more variety. Can't just all be shotgun and RPO's.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This was posted in the Simmons thread but it should go here as well.

I'm rewatching the game, but am only through the first quarter. One thing is apparent though, and that's IS did not have a very good Q1. At least two missed tackles, and one blown coverage. Of course he made up for this later, but he did start slowly.

Also of note was K1 barking at Josh Jones as the special teams came off the field after the ARZ Q1 FG. Jones was beaten badly on the 3rd down play preceding the FG try. And of course had the false start right before that too.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

One thing I took away from that was how good the O line was on Sunday most of the time. Josh Jones was a weak link for sure. Otherwise Dallas rushed 5 a bunch and the O line handled them most of the time, and that's a good pass rush.

Kyler predetermining a bunch of his passes and not letting routes develop is something I think we all know has been happening.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave