Inject positive Cards media into my veins

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yea so its basically Kliff got better (changed things) and Kyler really worked to improve his midrange passing.
Really think it is because cards have a resemblance of a rb run threat, that keeps defenses honest, it was great when chase blew up the browns on 3rd and long draw early in the game! so yes credit to kliff and the new run game coordinator! Still no OC !

golly gee that goes back to the original Monday night football lighted board game - call a draw if someone goes all in on the pass-defense.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Really think it is because cards have a resemblance of a rb run threat, that keeps defenses honest, it was great when chase blew up the browns on 3rd and long draw early in the game! so yes credit to kliff and the new run game coordinator! Still no OC !

golly gee that goes back to the original Monday night football lighted board game - call a draw if someone goes all in on the pass-defense.

Remember that vibrating football game? My brother and I broke two or three tables because we would lean really heavy on the table so the guy would run to us.... lol.... that game sucked so bad, lmao

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Remember that vibrating football game? My brother and I broke two or three tables because we would lean really heavy on the table so the guy would run to us.... lol.... that game sucked so bad, lmao
Yep shouting at it as it spun in circles before the goal line - while the rest shook toward the one with the ball from the far side. Haha

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Thank you!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Thanks for posting, and I agree 100% with M. Faulk when he implies that our defense is flying under the radar right now. Nobody is talking about the Desert Birds.

I love our defensive line rotation now. Watt/Phillips(probably)/Z. Allen starting. Dogbe/Fotu/Lawrence (might play Sunday?)/Peters rotating in. A disruptive, active, stout group.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, and I agree 100% with M. Faulk when he implies that our defense is flying under the radar right now. Nobody is talking about the Desert Birds.

I love our defensive line rotation now. Watt/Phillips(probably)/Z. Allen starting. Dogbe/Fotu/Lawrence (might play Sunday?)/Peters rotating in. A disruptive, active, stout group.

I kinda want the media to keep disrespecting us. I think this team thrives on that.