Daniel Craig
David Niven
Woody Allen

Going with Connery.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

At least I didn't go for Roger Moore! I've seen all the Bond movies, even the quasi-Bond's and yeah, I enjoy Brosnan the best. Followed by Craig, Moore, Connery, Dalton, Lazenby, Niven and Woody.

Connery is probably the ultimate Bond but the movies really drag today IMO so he slides down the list for me.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least I didn't go for Roger Moore! I've seen all the Bond movies, even the quasi-Bond's and yeah, I enjoy Brosnan the best. Followed by Craig, Moore, Connery, Dalton, Lazenby, Niven and Woody.

Connery is probably the ultimate Bond but the movies really drag today IMO so he slides down the list for me.

No need to explain yourself. I just never could get into him myself. Connery 4-eva!

I shouldn't have lol'd it. My bad.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to explain yourself. I just never could get into him myself. Connery 4-eva!

I shouldn't have lol'd it. My bad.

No apologies necessary. You should see me trying to hold back my fingers when someone raves about Katharine Hepburn as sexy or favorite actress. Between her bony frame and shrill voice, I gag a little every time someone mentions her. Each to their own.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No apologies necessary. You should see me trying to hold back my fingers when someone raves about Katharine Hepburn as sexy or favorite actress. Between her bony frame and shrill voice, I gag a little every time someone mentions her. Each to their own.

Still, I try not to be "that guy." I honestly thought you were kidding. :blush:

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You're dead to me.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Connery
Peirce Brosnan
Daniel Craig

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Live and Let Die came out the year I was born (1973). Grew up watching Roger Moore so he is my choice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave