Impressive introductory press conference

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Geebus... I didn't even think there was anything going on, until a Mod showed up.

It's like a peaceful protest, that turns into a riot because the cops show up flinging tear-gas. :biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doubtful... Rosen is a professed atheist with Jewish heritage.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/s...cs-ucla-quarterback-tom-brady-ncaa-2018-draft
Your high school coach said you're also curious about religion, and while you're Jewish, you attended Mass every Sunday.
That's right. I went to a Catholic school, and it was cool to learn. You have to have an open mind. It'd be naive to think you're just born into the right religion that will get you into heaven. My opinion will evolve and grow. Where do you sit on it?

I'm Muslim by heritage, and I used to attend Mass too, but it was partly to impress a Catholic girlfriend. Now I'm agnostic.
[Laughs] Same. But agnostic and atheist are loaded words -- people get scared, like, "Whoa!" Look, I don't know, and I don't think it's possible to know. Don't tell me how to live my life, but I'd love to hear about how you live yours.

You must be registered for see images attach

LOL. It is a great article. I like how he thinks and isn't afraid of giving or hearing opinions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose