IMO. 4 Team Trade how Suns get KD keep Bridges

Reaction score
James Jones, Devin Booker and Chris Paul dont want to trade Makal and I dont either I feel our defence will suffer without him. Here is a 4 team trade that could work. Hear me out? Suns Trade Ayton to Indiana for Myles Turner and Chris Duarte in a sign and trade deal. Pacers are about 3 or 4 million away from reaching the 30 million cap space area where it would take to offer Ayton about what he wants...Duarte makes about 4 Million, haha. Suns Trade Turner, Cam Johnson, Shamet, Craig and 3 first round picks to Broklyn for Kevin Durant. Suns then trade Jae Crowder and maybe a 1st or 2nd to Spurs for Center Jakob Poeltl. Gives Spurs cap relief after this yr. Paul, Book, Makal, Durant, Poeltl...Payn, Duarte, Lee, Landale, Saric...Bismack, Okogie

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Damn dude... You can't make threads like this. Keep hypothetical trade ideas in KD thread.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board but yeah, your thread title should make it clear that it's hypothetical. And I have no idea how realistic it is but as a Suns fan, I'd like it.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sorry jumping on you. I logged in late last night and saw your thread title before it got edited and I thought a trade had gone down. You can't do that to us. LOL!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The Pacers love Duarte. Maybe the prospect of getting Ayton changes that, but he’s very coveted there

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! But shouldn't it be: Book2Stat2Barkley? Or reverse it?

Man.... I'm in the weeds! haha

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
James Jones, Devin Booker and Chris Paul dont want to trade Makal and I dont either I feel our defence will suffer without him. Here is a 4 team trade that could work. Hear me out? Suns Trade Ayton to Indiana for Myles Turner and Chris Duarte in a sign and trade deal. Pacers are about 3 or 4 million away from reaching the 30 million cap space area where it would take to offer Ayton about what he wants...Duarte makes about 4 Million, haha. Suns Trade Turner, Cam Johnson, Shamet, Craig and 3 first round picks to Broklyn for Kevin Durant. Suns then trade Jae Crowder and maybe a 1st or 2nd to Spurs for Center Jakob Poeltl. Gives Spurs cap relief after this yr. Paul, Book, Makal, Durant, Poeltl...Payn, Duarte, Lee, Landale, Saric...Bismack, Okogie
I'm just gonna drink. Wake me up when it's over.
Welcome Aboard!

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Apprciate the support, fellas. Man, I cant believe I spelled Mikal wrong aswell ****. From e everything I've heard from Pacers fans is Duarte is beloved but so is DA to most Suns fans. If we could come out of this offseason with Duarte, Durant or any "ALL STAR POTENTAIL" PF/SF and Poeltl to replace DA aswell as keep Mikal Bridges then this offseason was the best offseason in franchise history.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose