I'm sorry I should have asked do you want single game threads or just one big thread

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I intend to post more during the games....and it hit me that regular season thread will probably get bloated. So do you want single game threads or Nah.

#donttasemebro

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say one thread for now. If it gets too crazy, we can always go to single game threads. I don't usually participate because I watch on delay and on later starts, I won't even see the third period until the next day. So I avoid this place and all spoilers until I'm caught up. :p

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I say one thread for now. If it gets too crazy, we can always go to single game threads. I don't usually participate because I watch on delay and on later starts, I won't even see the third period until the next day. So I avoid this place and all spoilers until I'm caught up. :p

You must be registered for see images
:thumbup:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Same here!