Im so glad the Panthers didn't win the superbowl

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Because I look at it as a really bad look for any "newer" franchises to win the Superbowl before the Cardinals do. Oldest franchise in the league and no Superbowl championships:mulli:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Same was awesome to see broncos def punish newton

Also great to see manning retire with his 2nd sb ring!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't like Cam Newton, that's why. Payton is a class act.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Panthers are a young team and I can see the possible arrogance but it did not stop or recede all season and it tells me something past the players, it tells me the character of Ron Rivera because most players would have stopped the showboating to a degree. There is a lot of Marvin Lewis in Ron Rivera in the complete lack of control of his players' behavior. Granted Ron Rivera in my opinion is a better head coach, but the Panther's talent level made it ok for some to ignore the Panthers' total lack of class while they where winning and Cam is the rightful poster boy of the behavior because he has earned his due

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Cam was who I thought he was, a QB who wilts under pressure and Denver proved it.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was cheering for the Broncos and glad they won. However, IMO this was a crapppy game, Both offenses sucked. Peyton looked terrible and so did Cam. Very sloppy game dominated by the defenses. It wasn't exciting at all.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was cheering for the Broncos and glad they won. However, IMO this was a crapppy game, Both offenses sucked. Peyton looked terrible and so did Cam. Very sloppy game dominated by the defenses. It wasn't exciting at all.

Man, D that comes back out onto the field, time and time again, after yet another 3 and out, and who STILL brings it hard, through the entire game, never letting up, never getting tired? THAT'S awesome. This superbowl wasnt a glamorous game, it was hard nosed, and won in the trenches. Great game to watch.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Seemed like the perfect script as Peyton goes off into the sunset.

What are the odds, what are the odds.