I'm rooting for the Seattle Seahawks

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That's right I'm pulling for the seachickens to win tonight. Sure it sounds disgusting but hear me out.

I don't consider them a threat any longer. If we were to face them in the playoffs I would consider it a fortunate match up.

Wilson is unhappy. The GM doesn't want to bring in the expensive talent they need. They done. Window closed. It's our time, and I just don't want them to get any good draft picks, period. Let them go 8-8 for the next decade.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
That's right I'm pulling for the seachickens to win tonight. Sure it sounds disgusting but hear me out.

I don't consider them a threat any longer. If we were to face them in the playoffs I would consider it a fortunate match up.

Wilson is unhappy. The GM doesn't want to bring in the expensive talent they need. They done. Window closed. It's our time, and I just don't want them to get any good draft picks, period. Let them go 8-8 for the next decade.

Nah we want them to be out of it so there’s less incentive for Russ to return.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Never ever ever ever ever root for them. I could absolutely see Russel coming back and getting them into the playoffs. He always finds a way, it’s what drives me crazy.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We won’t need no stinking tie breakers…

That’s probably true because we’re going head to head with all three of our biggest challengers for the rest of the year... all of them at home (Rams, GB, Dallas).

Oh wait... and the Bucs. We don’t play them.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Sign your QB to big dollars and your depth is going to go out the window. Interesting to see how that pans out for us. They weren’t going anywhere even with Wilson this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave