I'm out

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Had a draft party, got raked over the coals for the pick... left and saw Avengers. That was amazing, by the way. You guys all knew how I felt about Kyler. I'll come back with my tail between my legs eventually, I'll be lurking, but I can just say I hope he proves me wrong. Worst pick in Cards history. Love you guys, thanks for the debates all offseason.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
That's so harsh. Murray is a risky pick, but his pure talent and overall upside are far above Rosen's, along with being a better scheme fit. It is the most important positon without a doubt. Just sucks that we had no QB last year and had to do something, therefore drafting Rosen was a good move at the time. At the same time though, nobody knew we would have the 1st overall pick in 2019 with a QB declaring with the legs of Mike Vick but a much more cerebral pocket passer in the mold of Russell Wilson, who had a record breaking 2018 season on top of it.

Calm down, it's all fine. If KK gets the best out of Murray - which is what he signed up for as a great offensive schemer and QB guru - everything is fine.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Had a draft party, got raked over the coals for the pick... left and saw Avengers. That was amazing, by the way. You guys all knew how I felt about Kyler. I'll come back with my tail between my legs eventually, I'll be lurking, but I can just say I hope he proves me wrong. Worst pick in Cards history. Love you guys, thanks for the debates all offseason.
what an absolutely laughable statement

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It certainly is your call. However, being a season ticket holder I think I would cancel if I had to sit through another season like last year with the most boring offense that I have ever seen. I'm pumped that we may actually have an offense again this year.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what an absolutely laughable statement

Yeah, because the last Heisman-winning QB from Oklahoma drafted number one overall that we had on our roster (just last season) did so well...

Not entirely laughable.

Murray needs to prove his worthiness of the top pick.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score

Yeah im with you bro. Same goes for me. I may eventually get over it but its a hard pill to swallow. Eventually I will move past but still 2 soon. I hope he is everything people think he will be. As of now i hate the pick and especially the character concerns of Murray. If im wrong im wrong. I just have a hard time seeing it. Stay up Solar7 hope to talk with you sometime in the future brother.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's an internally hysterical reaction to the historically bad offense last year. Never mind that the schemes were bad and the players were all injured.
We are going to have a much more exciting offense next year without question. They are all in on this new scenario, lets just pull for it to be a winning combo in
a few years. We never had anything resembling this before. Get a couple wideouts and a blocker or two, and we'll be up to average again in no time.
Beyond that, ??????

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah, because the last Heisman-winning QB from Oklahoma drafted number one overall that we had on our roster (just last season) did so well...

Not entirely laughable.

Murray needs to prove his worthiness of the top pick.
And what happens when he doesn't remember 99.9 % chance he starts from minute one day one personally hope it's a Colossal Failure so the Whole Damn thing gets Blown Up any everyone is fired just like last Year

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we can wrangle AJ Brown and Deebo Samuel out of this round with some good maneuvering, this offense could be something to see. Gotta buy in, now.

Kyler, Fitz, DJ, Kirk, AJ, and Deebo? That' some s***.

Reaction score
Nah its Steve Little or Clyde Duncan or Anthony Bell need I go on because it's a very long list which got longer last night

Anthony Bell the worst.

I have a hard time listening to talking heads who pushed Murray but now diss us for drafting him.

Let’s go WR/OL/TE/OLB/DL for the rest of the draft.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Are you gonna move to Canada too?

Seriously what a bunch of cry babies. I didn't get my way so I'm leaving and I need to make a public statement about it.

Those who are leaving, don't come back. We don't need flaky fans like you. Not my favorite pick, I wanted a Defensive player. But Im with my team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson