I'm good.

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
Being a life long Cards fan I've always loved draft week and the hope of adding great players to our team. This year the build up to the draft was exhausting and prior to JR finally getting traded, frustrating as hell. However, at this point I feel good about what we've done. I think KM will be electric and bring alot of excitement. I love the Murphy pick and am really glad we got two WR prospects. I think SK salvaged what was an embarrassment, and has made some very solid picks. My emotions have changed from frustration to optimism once again. Rise up red sea!

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good stuff BleedRed. Agree that the pre-draft season was exhausting (good word for it). It went on and on and on. It's good to get the qb issue out of the way and just now focus on building a better Cardinal team.:cheers:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't be happier. I said if we drafted Murray we'd better get 2 wr. They did and the two they got blows me away. Wasn't crazy about Murphy but EVERYWHERE I've looked convinced me to be happy. They same with Zach Allen. Five more picks and #1 on the waiver wire sure makes this upcoming year a bit mor Rosen..er I mean rosier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose