I'm following the lead of Pedro Gomez

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Flame away all you want, but I won't pay for anything related to the Cardinals. I love the team, but I hate our owner. He is incompetent, and has stiffed us fans enough.

Everyone on this board, are fans that love this team, and we are the one's that are screwed, not Bidwill. He makes profits off this team, lives very comfortably, while we suffer.

I'm not going to spend another dollar on this team, until significant changes are made. I'll still post here, but I won't ever go to another Cards game until things change. That is the only answer that I can think to solve this problem, forcing Bidwill to change by not showing up.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
Flame away all you want, but I won't pay for anything related to the Cardinals. I love the team, but I hate our owner. He is incompetent, and has stiffed us fans enough.

Everyone on this board, are fans that love this team, and we are the one's that are screwed, not Bidwill. He makes profits off this team, lives very comfortably, while we suffer.

I'm not going to spend another dollar on this team, until significant changes are made. I'll still post here, but I won't ever go to another Cards game until things change. That is the only answer that I can think to solve this problem, forcing Bidwill to change by not showing up.

I don't think we will be able to differentiate your empty seat from the sea of empty metal benches in the stadium

OP
OP
Krangodnzr

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm following the lead of Pedro Gomez

Originally posted by Ryanwb
I don't think we will be able to differentiate your empty seat from the sea of empty metal benches in the stadium

True, but if enough people do it, which if you listen to the radio, many callers daily say they aren't going to renew their tickets.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain

I have to admit I still haven't replaced that Cardinal hat I lost in the Delta 2 Saturdays ago!

But I will, in fact I think I'll order one today maybe that will stop the bleeding with this franchise, where's a good online store for Cards merchandise?

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm following the lead of Pedro Gomez

Originally posted by Russ Smith
I have to admit I still haven't replaced that Cardinal hat I lost in the Delta 2 Saturdays ago!

But I will, in fact I think I'll order one today maybe that will stop the bleeding with this franchise, where's a good online store for Cards merchandise?

They sell Card merchandise on line? I thought you could only get it a Park-n-Swap or Mexico?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I'm following the lead of Pedro Gomez

I have ordered the hat, Fanwear.com, $18.99.

Do I have to wait until it gets here before our luck changes ?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I'll still go to the games as often as possible. The Cardinals always suck so why is this year any different?

I go to the games to party with Jstadvl and Derm and JasonKGME and AZ21 and others as well as try to give the players a little help by making as much noise as possible when we're on defense, so we'll keep coming to PHX even if the Cards go 0-16.

Hey, you guys who are going to boycott Bidwill could still come tailgate and carry picket signs.

BigRed

Cardinals for Life
Reaction score
Hey when I made the same post midway through last season I was flamed and roasted! Now you guys are all jumping off the bandwagon? OH NO YOU DON"T!!!! We are all riding this thing down together! As mad as you are you'll be back. I tried to find another team to follow but within a week I was back and so will you be. Face it, we are all losers or we wouldn't have been Cardinal fans to start with. I'll be drinking a post ass whipping beer with you next season.

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
I'm still going to the games. For 1 day every other week, I get to leave the wife and kids behind. Eat, Drink, Party and watch how good the other team looks.

Look,it's the Greenbay Packers. Oh,... That's how football is supposed to work.

Note that all NFL merchendise (Cardinals included) is shared equally by all NFL teams. So not buying Cards stuff won't change Bidwills profits one bit.

I got 7 Cardinals shirts for Christmas. Each wrapped seperatly. After I opened the 3rd one, I started saying "Wonder what this is... A Cardinal Shirt?". Kids answer : "Daddy, they were all on sale, only $5. We got you one for each day of the week.".

I still wear them every 3rd day or so, but choosing shirts in the morning is getting very hard. "God, the Cards news todays is so bad... Do I pull on a Cards shirt or should I try something else?"

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by AntSports Steve
I still wear them every 3rd day or so, but choosing shirts in the morning is getting very hard. "God, the Cards news todays is so bad... Do I pull on a Cards shirt or should I try something else?"

Same here, though if I'm not at work, chances are I am wearing a Cardinals shirt.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
Same here, though if I'm not at work, chances are I am wearing a Cardinals shirt.

I'm convinced this latest bad run is my fault. This board was down at the time so I posted it on the old board, 2 Saturday's ago out fishing in the California Delta my Cards hat blew off at 25 MPH and landed in the middle of Connection slough. It's probably 10 years old and has been fished out of water so many times I've lost count. But recent washings had made no discernible difference so I made a rash decision to keep on going and leave the hat rather than turn around and go get it.

Theoretically that water will end up in the Delta Mendota Canal, the California Aqueduct, San Luis Reservoir and again the Aqueduct on it's way South. It doesn't quite get to San Diego but it's close enough I believe my hat took Boston with it!

So I bought a new hat today, since I don't live in Arizona the odds of finding a shop I can buy a cards hat in are slim so I ordered online.