Igors substitutions against warriors

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by NashDishesDimes, Feb 8, 2019.

1. 1tinsoldier

1tinsoldier Registered

yes, let's clarify
    AzS is reasonably correct
    but it is quite an assumption that anyone here would waste their time posting things they don't believe

true trolls have an agenda to disrupt a site. i experienced them for 15 years running a political forum
    and there's nothing remotely like that here

posters here do, however, troll other posters
    --driven to disrupt a point of view that challenges what they are emotionally committed to

to be fair, advocates of both sides of an argument do that here
    but, imo, there is an aggression by some that goes beyond the typical defense of one's home team
    and their attempts to suppress dissenting voices only succeeds in escalating arguments

also, imo, a guy who keeps bragging about the posters he puts on "ignore" probably has a small wee..., um, is being a wee bit small-minded

go suns

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

What is the point of having posters on ignore when you spend a lot of time posting about them being on ignore lol.

BC867 and 1tinsoldier like this.
  3. AzStevenCal

AzStevenCal ASFN Contributor Contributor

I don't know if you were responding to me directly but I think if you add up all the time I've talked about them on ignore it's probably around 3 minutes total. And I responded to a post because even though I have several posters on ignore, I don't believe they are all trolls (one, excepted). I have them on ignore to remove negativity and turmoil from my life, not to take issue with them. Also, I suspect you've spent almost as much time chastising and judging us for talking about the "ignores" as any of us have by talking about them.

SirStefan32 likes this.
  4. taz02

taz02 Registered

When I think of trolls I think of the guys that followed Penny hardaway and Shaq when they came here..

I don't agree with alot of what is said here, some make their point more often than I want to read and some are overly negative or overly positive.

For me I like the different perspectives and it seems like it would be a pain to have people on ignore, leaving gaps in the discussion and still having to read posts that have been quoted.

5. GatorAZ

The last 15 posts have had nothing to do with the thread topic. It just gets a little old. From now on I’ll ignore it. ;)

6. AzStevenCal

It is a pain and I wouldn't recommend doing what I'm doing. I don't handle negativity well, it's hard on my heart. But in roughly 30 years on internet sports forums this is the first time I've felt compelled to put posters on ignore for more than a day or two.

7. AzStevenCal

Understandable and you're right, it is (and I am) off topic.

8. GatorAZ

On second thought I’d rather talk about this Igor’s coaching style. It’s probably less boring.

9. BC867

BC867 Long time Phoenician! Contributor

I think he was reacting to Stef, who has me on ignore, which is fine with me. That is his right.

But I agree with Gator. That poster has delighted in referring to having others on ignore over and over. It sounds like burying one's head in the sand and screaming, "If you're talking, I can't hear you." :)

It is ironic that he had the same habit of repeating it over and over, even after using ignore on others.

And it is also ironic that, after you, Steve, my 2nd favorite poster was Stef . . . until he went on the attack.

10. taz02

taz02 Registered

Your DR. would probably advise you to stop being a suns fan...haha

AzStevenCal likes this.