If you want to know if "Deuce" is a great pick ...

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
just watch the college championship game. BTW, he can pull just fine! He mauled his man almost everytime they ran the ball. He also was exceptional in pass blocking. The announcers even noticed and pointed him out specifically by name.

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
I honestly think Deuce's performance in the Rose Bowl knocked Rodrique Wright into the 7th round. He absolutely dominated him every play. Deuce is a nice addition.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
The more I read the more I like him. He is big and strong enough to handle the huger DTs that are in the NFL (I am SOOOO tired of seeing DTs collapse our pocket), but his experience at RT made him a very good pass blocker in space. I really think this kid could end up starting for us at LG and Wells moving outside. Maybe Duece and Elton Brown can battle it out for the starting guard spot opposite of Milford.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Even though I wanted Winston Justice in round two, this "happened for a reason." Nice to have a guy that wants to be a Cardinal for a change.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
He also has an "attitude". Anybody who has watched our line in recent years knows that that agressive attitude has been lacking.

OP
OP
OmahaCardsFan

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree 100%. Just because he's polite and an excited kid (in a suit) doesn't mean he doesn't have a mean streak on the football field because he does.