If you thought Fitz could could not get anymore classy, think again!!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is beyond classy on his part.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Those guys are absolutely beyond cool to do something like that. They get enormous respect from me.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Thank God for people like Jay and Larry. Forget as football players but as men and as human beings

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If there's a philanthropic event, Fitzgerald is probably apart of it. When I volunteered at Big Brothers/Big Sisters, he hosted an event in Scottsdale for all of the little kids. He spent at least 5 minutes with each table of kids talking to them about football, life, etc.

Got to talk to him for a bit, too. Just a selfless human being.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
:jawdrop: Although the more I think about it the less surprised I am. Class act all the way. I think 10% of NFL players get 90% of the off the field attention because they are just idiots. Guys like Fitz just go out and be good people and the media doesn't seem to care.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Feely should be getting just as much love. He was there doing the same thing and travels time and time to Hati to help there in addition to numerous other charitites as well. We have some really good guys on this team.

Now the talk is the Cardinals may have been the first team to accept what I guess was an openly gay player.

Hey they may be 5-11 but they are a bunch of great guys :)

ndhillst

Rookie
Reaction score
:jawdrop: Although the more I think about it the less surprised I am. Class act all the way. I think 10% of NFL players get 90% of the off the field attention because they are just idiots. Guys like Fitz just go out and be good people and the media doesn't seem to care.

Absolutely true. Sadly, good news rarely sells advertising.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is why one should get head slapped for even suggesting a player who is on and off the field amazing like Fitz should get traded...Larry has a heart of gold

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Feely should be getting just as much love. He was there doing the same thing and travels time and time to Hati to help there in addition to numerous other charitites as well. We have some really good guys on this team.

Now the talk is the Cardinals may have been the first team to accept what I guess was an openly gay player.

Hey they may be 5-11 but they are a bunch of great guys :)

Yeah truly a good guys team. It's hard not to pull for these guys. Great group.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Shows that some professional athletes aren't all about the $$$.
2 great dudes we have in Fitz & Feely

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson