If you deserted the cardinals for another team, who would it be

Card4Life

Rookie
Reaction score
I wish I could make myself not care so much. Been a fan since my earliest memories in the 70"s. I've had so much heartache with this team, but they are and will always be the team I root for. People always ask me why I didn't become a Rams fan when they moved to St. Louis. The thought never even crossed my mind. Now I've got two adult sons that probably need therapy from growing up Cardinal fans.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I haven’t dropped them after 58 years of being a fan, I definitely won’t. I’m a football fan, and even when the Cardinals have sucked, and that’s like 90% of the the time, I still get excited each and every Sunday. I’m in full 2023 Draft mode now! And also getting excited about hopefully another new HC, etc.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mine would be either the Colts or Bengals since I live in Louisville, KY. Either team is only about 1.5 hours away from me. The Titans are about the same distance south on I-65, but I hate their unis. I actually liked the Oilers unis but made no sense with that name in Nashville. I've been a Cardinals fan my whole life & that won't change.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I grew up a Raiders fan...always had my afc team and my nfc team....

I think these guys done sucked the life out of me. was at work during mnf...opened the espn app, watched for 10 minutes before it cut me off and said I had to sign in with a provider to keep watching... forgot the password... instead of dropping a text to my brother for the password....... I switched to netflix

1. The Cardinals
2. The Raiders
3. Some random show on netflix I never heard of with voice dubbing...

option 3 seems the better choice these days

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Chargers. I used to live in SD in the Navy and I'm in LA now. Easy choice. Wish I could make the move. But I'm stuck until the Cards move or are dissolved as a franchise, which I increasingly hope for.

mobyhammy

Reaction score
It would have to be the Chiefs. I end up watching a lot of their games because they're always on prime time, and I find myself rooting for them, even now, except when they play the Cards of course. Also find myself rooting for the Titans and Dolphins when they're on. I could never root for another NFC team, though. And definitely not the Broncos, now that Russell Wilson is there. Seeing him triggers me something bad.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No team, I would just exit the NFL as a whole. I do follow the Cardinals but I cannot stomach viewing a game any longer.

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
Never would happen but if I had to it would be the Bears due to Walter Payton, Sweetness!... and screw you Mike Ditka for not letting him score in the Super Bowl for a broken-down fridge
I agree, I'd go with Da Bears. Plus, the Cardinals originated in Chicago. Just switch to the twin brother. However, the Bears organization is just about the same as the Cards.
Regarding the Super bowl, remember, the Patriates were committed to stopping Walter that day. He was an awesome decoy!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Chargers. Have always liked them. They also sport the absolute coolest unis. And I am a glutton for punishment.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose