Votes: 9 33.3%
  • A team with a Great Passing Game

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Passing game. I'm not totally in love with advanced analytics, but I do support the statistics that show that modern NFL offenses thrive with a better passer. The rules have changed.

You asked "throughout your life," but I'm just gonna ignore it considering I'm only 33, and that for a higher percentage of my life, a better passer has outdone a better runner.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I voted running game for the following reasons. If you can run the ball, it is physically draining on the defense and time of possession will in most cases be on your side. Oline loves it better because they can be more aggressive. It opens up the passing game and can neutralize a pass rush to a greater extent. It also keeps your defense fresher.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I voted running game for the following reasons. If you can run the ball, it is physically draining on the defense and time of possession will in most cases be on your side. Oline loves it better because they can be more aggressive. It opens up the passing game and can neutralize a pass rush to a greater extent. It also keeps your defense fresher.

Yah, that. A great running game makes great passing a much easier proposition.