IF we win Sunday…..

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't even really know what I want to see out of this game (outside of a W). Like, I'll be honest, if SK, KK, and KM didn't all get these extensions, I'd actually probably be okay with losing, as best as I can. I'd see it as a move towards maybe making a change. Now that they're all here for years to come? I don't really know what's going to make me feel good about the future in a loss.

Like, what's going to be a real moral victory? Is it if Kyler and Hollywood show chemistry? If the offense comes out sharp but the defense can't keep up? If we keep it close against a pretty good team?

I guess at this point, I'm just in wait and see mode. I don't have the energy to be overwhelmingly pessimistic or excited.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were 11-6 last year and have more talent this year. I hate to burst your bubble but, we are a good team.
We couldn’t clinch a playoff spot or take the division when it was gift-wrapped for us mostly because we sucked at home. We backed into a playoff game and sucked in it too. Yeah, we rock.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s all guess work at this point until we see how this teams starters perform we are all guessing! They could be good they could suck we won’t know until we see them play in real games! As a Cards fan I’m just excited to get to see real football and get our starters on the field not sure how the hell we have so many injuries considering we hardly played anyone in preseason.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It won’t be the end of the world if we lose to the chiefs. It will be more how we lose. If we lose 31- 10 like the Rsms just did this board will melt down and the media will tell us how right they are.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It won’t be the end of the world if we lose to the chiefs. It will be more how we lose. If we lose 31- 10 like the Rsms just did this board will melt down and the media will tell us how right they are.

If we lose 31-10 I'll just say we had a bunch of injuries and move on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave