If the NFL is going to allow an alternative helmet...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You are sooo far from fact & reality it’s hilarious. Lol

The logo is printed on clear or transparent vinyl type material they make all nfl logos with without a doubt. And there’s no white whatsoever on the outer or edge part of the Redbird logo. Now the sun outside light in my pics might have led you to believe that but it’s not true.

I will assure you the helmet outside or in the lights of the stadium will appear as if it’s a dark red helmet & the flakes stand out! You don’t have the helmet so you can’t see it until they wear them on the field
But I can still see the white outline on the decal and it’s pissing me off lol.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correction. Alternate black jerseys the first two times. Color rush on the last one.
Is the preseason game considered one of the three or does it not count

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ya know what??

I want one....

Got a white Helmet signed by BIG Leonard Davis on my shelf...

now I want a black one signed by DJ HUMP.....or Lecitus Smith

Reaction score
The alternate helmets looked very good; the revised logo looks especially great on the black background! I was expecting a little more red flash from the added sparkling however; unfortunately, it was hardly noticeable.

You must be registered for see images attach

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The alternate helmets looked very good; the revised logo looks especially great on the black background! I was expecting a little more red flash from the added sparkling however; unfortunately, it was hardly noticeable.

You must be registered for see images attach
Yeah. I couldn’t see any of the red on my tv.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For anyone who was at the game. Did they look better in person. I thought they look great on TV but I'm sure they looked better in person.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone who was at the game. Did they look better in person. I thought they look great on TV but I'm sure they looked better in person.

I think this is the bottom line.

It sounds like many of the fans at the stadium didn't like the black helmets because the logo didn't show up more.

On television, they were a winner, especially on closeups.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I think this is the bottom line.

It sounds like many of the fans at the stadium didn't like the black helmets because the logo didn't show up more.

On television, they were a winner, especially on closeups.
I'd argue ONLY on close-ups, my wife walked into the room at one point, looked straight at the tv and said "I thought you were watching the Cardinals" , not enough contrast going on with the all black and dark red

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When I started watching the NFL, we still had a black & white TV. And I could tell you who was playing just by their helmet. I personally didn’t like the black/red combination as it all blended together. When we wear the white helmets, there’s absolutely no doubt who you’re watching.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd argue ONLY on close-ups, my wife walked into the room at one point, looked straight at the tv and said "I thought you were watching the Cardinals" , not enough contrast going on with the all black and dark red

I can be happy either way, but I thought the helmets were a nice change of pace.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
All I know is this, the last time I got so many messages from all my non Cardinal friends was when they all thought my Cards were finally going to win one for poor little ole me in the Superbowl... they all luv the black helmets

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When I started watching the NFL, we still had a black & white TV. And I could tell you who was playing just by their helmet. I personally didn’t like the black/red combination as it all blended together. When we wear the white helmets, there’s absolutely no doubt who you’re watching.
PA, went to the black and white TV's!!! LMAO!!!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave