If the Cardinals earn the #1 seed in the NFC, I’m certain they will go to the SuperBowl

Red Samurai

Reaction score
The Cardinals are 5-0 all time in playoff home games. 3 or 4 of them were close games, but they are still undefeated at home in post season.

I am hoping to see Tom Brady and the Buccaneers have to come to Arizona in the playoffs.

That will be the most exciting game. But I hope Tom Brady’s team fails to win their division then they have to go on the road throughout the playoffs just like last year until they played in the SuperBowl.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If they get the number one seed, then I am certain too this team can pull off those two wins at home... but I would say the chances of them getting there is 50/50 right now unless they beat the Packers on a short week which makes me think it's very probable :raccoon:

OP
OP
Red Samurai

Red Samurai

Reaction score
Right now, let’s all hope the Cardinals win more and the Rams, Bucs, Packers and Cowboys lose more games then no one can catch the Cards for the #1 seed, then the road to the SuperBowl goes through Arizona.

I know next year’s SuperBowl is in Arizona. That would be even better next year if the Cards earned the #1 seed and only have to win in their home stadium throughout the playoffs including the SuperBowl.

OP
OP
Red Samurai

Red Samurai

Reaction score
I almost forgot. Since the Baltimore Ravens joined the NFL in 1997-98, making 5 bird teams, one bird team has to be in the SuperBowl at least once every 4 years. The Eagles were the last bird team to make it to the SuperBowl when they defeated the Patriots in 2017-18 season. The bird teams has missed the past 3 SuperBowls, so this season’s SuperBowl is bound to have a bird team. It is unlikely to be the Baltimore Ravens. If the Ravens finish the regular season as a #1 or 2 seed, they won’t go to the SuperBowl. Their playoff history shows that they struggle at home in the playoffs more than they do as the road team. The Ravens actually have more success in the playoffs as a lower seed.

So if the Ravens aren’t going to the SuperBowl, that bird team going to this year’s SuperBowl should be the Cardinals. The 3 other bird teams (Eagles, Falcons, Seahawks) all have losing records right now.

Last edited:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
My Lady is walking throughout the house/into every room with burning sage (apparently evil spirits will flee the area when one does this). I decided to log onto here for a break, and then I’m reading about signs/something about bird teams every 3-4 years. I guess I’ll go start the hellraiser series instead.

OP
OP
Red Samurai

Red Samurai

Reaction score
My Lady is walking throughout the house/into every room with burning sage (apparently evil spirits will flee the area when one does this). I decided to log onto here for a break, and then I’m reading about signs/something about bird teams every 3-4 years. I guess I’ll go start the hellraiser series instead.
Hellraiser is too scarey and gross. I would never want to own any of the movies.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Despite the dominant first game I'm still worried about the Rams. We might have to play them 3 times...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose