If I left, would anyone miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Dude, it's just basketball, don't act suicidal. Your cry for help has no effectiveness here. Go talk to your mom, she can comfort you.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If a tree falls in a forest with no one to hear it, then does it make a sound? The answer is yes. And yes you would be missed. You have matured a lot and add to the board.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
This forum isnt about you. It does not exist for you to discuss yourself, your personality disorders or your technical difficulties. To be perfectly honest, no one here knows you personally and wouldnt care in the least if you left. That can be said about 99% of the people here, except that 99% of them dont need to be informed of such obviousness. I repeat: It's not about you. I cannot stress that statement enough.

I fear the world will be a very scary place for you once you leave mother's nest.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think any Suns fans in Phoenix really dwell on a guy from STL trying to share in our pain any more than we care about the St. Louis Blues. I hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I don't think any Suns fans in Phoenix really dwell on a guy from STL trying attempting to share in our pain any more than we care about the St. Louis Blues. I hope that answers your question.
I don't even care for the St. Louis Blues...

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
This forum isnt about you. It does not exist for you to discuss yourself, your personality disorders or your technical difficulties. To be perfectly honest, no one here knows you personally and wouldnt care in the least if you left. That can be said about 99% of the people here, except that 99% of them dont need to be informed of such obviousness. I repeat: It's not about you. I cannot stress that statement enough.

I fear the world will be a very scary place for you once you leave mother's nest.
I fear you are a grown ass man spending every free moment on an internet message board.

I got an excuse, I am a student and in school and only work part-time, whats your's?

Really, THIS WAS A JOKE. You take things too seriously.

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Well despite what the posts say, 7 different people responded to this thread within minutes...so I like my odds of being missed, even if it only lasts seconds.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I fear you are a grown ass man spending every free moment on an internet message board.

I got an excuse, I am a student and in school and only work part-time, whats your's?

Really, THIS WAS A JOKE. You take things too seriously.

Pot calling the kettle. You are the tool with 11 blog entries and over 800 posts since February 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.