Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ice Age: Collision Course

Release date: July 22, 2016
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Mike Thurmeier
MPAA Rating: PG (for mild rude humor and some action/peril)
Screenwriters: Michael J. Wilson, Michael Berg
Genre: Comedy, Animation, Adventure, Family

Starring: Ray Romano, Denis Leary, John Leguizamo, Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Simon Pegg, Keke Palmer, Wanda Sykes, Jennifer Lopez, Stephanie Beatriz, Adam DeVine, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Max Greenfield, Jessie J, Nick Offerman, Melissa Rauch, Michael Strahan, Neil deGrass Tyson

Plot Summary: Scrat’s epic pursuit of the elusive acorn catapults him into the universe where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the Ice Age World. To save themselves, Sid, Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd must leave their home and embark on a quest full of comedy and adventure, traveling to exotic new lands and encountering a host of colorful new characters. "Ice Age: Collision Course," opening in theaters everywhere July 22, 2016, stars returning cast members Ray Romano, Denis Leary, John Leguizamo, Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Simon Pegg, Keke Palmer, Wanda Sykes, and Jennifer Lopez. Joining the herd are Stephanie Beatriz, Adam DeVine, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Max Greenfield, Jessie J, Nick Offerman, Melissa Rauch, Michael Strahan and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

You must be registered for see images attach

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun movie. Lotsa little stuff helped. Not the best of the lot, but enjoyable..... just the Scrat portions made ok with me.... ;)

Last edited:

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
These ice age movies still make $1 billion a pop and it just hurts my faith in humanity. Who are these people who go see these abominations???

edit: theres one in this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose