Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Latifah & de Matteo Voicing Ice Age 2
Source: Latino Review
June 20, 2005

In an interview with Latino Review, John Leguizamo revealed that Queen Latifah and Drea de Matteo (Joey, The Sopranos) will voice characters in 20th Century Fox's Ice Age 2: The Meltdown.

"I'm not allowed to divulge a lot but I do sing in it," Leguizamo said. "I still play the sloth, and Drea de Matteo plays my girlfriend in it and Queen Latifah plays Ray Romano's girlfriend ...she's a mammoth and Drea is a sloth."

He added that the film is supposed to test in September. It will be released on March 31st. The 2002 original, featured the fast talking but dim sloth named Sid (Leguizamo), a moody woolly mammoth named Manny (Ray Romano), a devilish saber-toothed tiger named Diego (Denis Leary), and an acorn-crazy saber-toothed squirrel known as Scrat. They came together in a quest to return a human infant to his father.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sid to Sing in Ice Age 2
Source: MTV
July 28, 2005

MTV talked to John Leguizamo who said his character, the sloth Sid, will sing in Ice Age 2: The Meltdown.

"I get to sing in this one," Leguizamo said. "I sing a couple of rock classics in my inimitable lisp." He couldn't reveal yet which songs, "I can't say yet until they clear it."

Leguizamo added that the cause of his lyrical revelations in the sequel will have something to do with a newfound love. "I've got a lispy girlfriend, [voiced by] Drea de Matteo."

Djaughe

Reaction score
Woohoo!

The rugrats loved the first movie.
Especially this character:

You must be registered for see images

Brown_Blood

Seven.
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
Woohoo!

The rugrats loved the first movie.
Especially this character:

You must be registered for see images
This little guy was hilarious. Seen him in a couple previews so far this year, and he is hilarious once again. If they can make the movie as good as the first, it will be great.