I was wrong…what about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Lol… do you keep quotes of yourself?
It’s new technology called “search.”. Use the advanced button to access almost everything, anyone once said. This list took about 5 minutes to assemble. Top right hand corner of the main page if you can fight your way passed the ad. Interesting you didn’t choose to retract that you said I never mentioned when I was wrong.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s new technology called “search.”. Use the advanced button to access almost everything, anyone once said. This list took about 5 minutes to assemble. Top right hand corner of the main page if you can fight your way passed the ad. Interesting you didn’t choose to retract that you said I never mentioned when I was wrong.
Congratulations for admitting you were wrong and not acting like the end all be all for once.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Well I wasn’t wrong about Keim. I’ve been vocal for years on this board about his deteriorating personal conduct and job performance and was ridiculed by a few and ignored as a fraud by others. His extension was a joke, a stupid move by a insecure man.

I was against the Kliff hire and thought he should’ve been canned after the 2020 meltdown. Then again after last year. Even when we were winning there was the same dumb decisions and deer in headlights demeanor that still plague the guy, we just got bailed out by either Kyler heroics or the opposing team crapping themselves. Like Keim the extension was comical considering exactly nobody in the league would ever consider hiring him.

I might be wrong about Kyler although at the time thought we should’ve drafted Williams or Bosa and kept Rosen for a year under a real coach (who I was also wrong on in retrospect). He has shown the upside in long stretches to get a year or two at most with a front office and a coaching staff that is NFL caliber not drunks or failed Big 12 coaches. My gut though says he’s too small and injury-prone to be a Super Bowl QB though. I still remember that GB drive before AJ the bum didn’t turn around and thinking it was the most money drive I’ve ever seen a Cardinals QB make. Then again I wrote off Kurt after the Leinart and McCown benchings.

I was wrong about Simmons. Thought he’d be a stud. Kinda figured Collins would suck. Taking them in back to back drafts though I think we all knew a clear-headed human would never do. MLB is an antiquated position though unless you have an elite level guy, idiotic to spend two back to back top 15 picks on it.

Last edited:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So tempted to ask how old you are... :lame:
So tempted to ask how many friends you have.. even more lame. You don’t see me crying about the poster asking how Kyler’s D taste - not at all… all in good jesture.

So let’s settle down Nancy, you are being way tooo much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave