I want BA back

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I just don't understand how you can say this about the coach who got the team to 50 wins in his tenure. It's one thing to not like him, but saying good riddance just doesn't compute.
Exactly.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I just don't understand how you can say this about the coach who got the team to 50 wins in his tenure. It's one thing to not like him, but saying good riddance just doesn't compute.
This. Plus I have 3 BA Kangols, which I will still proudly wear.
You must be registered for see images attach

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Plus I have 3 BA Kangols, which I will still proudly wear.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have a Kangol too!

btw, the back of your head looks better than the front... lol

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope he is back. If we find out the Cards somehow forced him out I will lose my poo.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I do like him...but he's done here. The game has passed him by, IMO. He killed any of my desire to have him back when he refused to change coaches and adjust.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Should we just shut down the entire board since none of us have coached/played in the NFL?
some of us just may have. Not like any such person would make their identity public in a place like this.
I havent.. but I do have several friends who have... and a player formerly of Pittsburgh is my cousin...
the anonymity of the web is nice like that

some posters are just negative and confrontational by nature...too much time in P&R maybe