I think our pick is Chaisson

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Except with very high character! Something the Cards value quite highly.

Right now he's ranked #6 at NFL.com., next guy at #7 is Wills.

Aldon Smith is exactly who Zerlein comps him to also.

Aldon Smith was horrible. When he didn’t have Justin Smith in front of him eating up blocks he was helpless

WhyAlwaysMe

Banned
Reaction score
Aldon Smith was horrible. When he didn’t have Justin Smith in front of him eating up blocks he was helpless

well it’s a good thing the Cardinals have a pass rusher that is better than Justin Smith!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chaisson is not in the top tier of talent this year. 2nd tier for sure. By virtue of our recent suckage, we've earned the right to take a top talent.

As a matter of fact I watched with interest at all the film showing Chaisson shut way down by Thomas and Wills this year.

WhyAlwaysMe

Banned
Reaction score
Chaisson is not in the top tier of talent this year. 2nd tier for sure. By virtue of our recent suckage, we've earned the right to take a top talent.

As a matter of fact I watched with interest at all the film showing Chaisson shut way down by Thomas and Wills this year.

try watching all of the film

Rohinaz

Veteran
Reaction score

He is a top tier talent. And vs bama he had 10 tackles, also forced 1 holding and 1 false start, had 5 pressures on the qb.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WhyAlwaysMe

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody in the top10 had a worse full game tape than Wills v Michigan. It wasn’t close. Watching that game and he’s not even draftable.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wills is going #4. Chaisson going about #14.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Derrick Browns bowl game was awful too. Don’t judge on 1 game.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Derrick Browns bowl game was awful too. Don’t judge on 1 game.

Wirfs didn’t look good either in his bowl game.

I don’t put much stock into 1 game for certain guys especially bowl games that don’t mean much