I need some good news...

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think alot of us are. I hope we see something this week. Kordell and Colvin should make up their minds this week (IMO). Those are the only two offers we have out.
34 mill to spend and no one to spend it on....

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just say no to Kordell. No news is good new there, as far as I'm concerned.
I do want to see the Bears sign him, as it stands, at the moment, they seem to be the major key to the draft.
If they sign Kordell, Blake, or Griese, then I say they will take Suggs.
If not then they will take a QB. Who? that would depend on the bungholes, and who the heck knows what those guys are going to do right now.
They seem to be challenging Danny Snyder for the foolishly throwing away bucks award at the moment.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
Just say no to Kordell. No news is good new there, as far as I'm concerned.
I do want to see the Bears sign him, as it stands, at the moment, they seem to be the major key to the draft.
If they sign Kordell, Blake, or Griese, then I say they will take Suggs.
If not then they will take a QB. Who? that would depend on the bungholes, and who the heck knows what those guys are going to do right now.
They seem to be challenging Danny Snyder for the foolishly throwing away bucks award at the moment.

Suggs is long gone so forget him. He goes to Bears or even earlier.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by john h
Suggs is long gone so forget him. He goes to Bears or even earlier.

Nonsense. The Bears are going to draft a QB, and if by any chance they don't, they'll take Kennedy to replace their oft-injured DTs.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Most of the news I read daily in the Tribune indicate they want defense and in particular would like Suggs. I see the Cowboys also taking Suggs if he is there. I have seen a couple of speculations he could even go at #1. Bears GM says that taking a QB with your 1st pick is the biggest gamble in the draft and he pointed out the many failures with this. Of course that is his opinion. Mine is if you do not have a NFL QB on your roster you get one first and that is your starting point to build any franchise around. They way our QB search is proceeding there is no doubt in my mine I take Leftwich if he is there.