I loves me some Terry Bradshaw

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
"OK, the West stunk, but the Cardinals and Coach Ken Whisenhunt don't stink. Just ask the fans in and around Phoenix. They were going nuts last night. I was there. Whoever heard of Arizona Cardinals fans going nuts? But that's what was happening in Arizona last night. The University of Phoenix Stadium was loud. I MEAN AS LOUD AS I'VE EVER HEARD CHAMPIONSHIP CROWDS ANYWHERE. I guess it was years of frustration finally being rewarded. Finally, the fans there have something to scream about"

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9102014/Cardinals-making-believers-out-of-everyone

Last edited:

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
I think that Bradshaw sees a team that is very much like his '74 Steelers when he looks at the Cards. A team tired of the losing and the tired of the disrespect and abuse heaped on them by the League and the Media. A team with a couple of dedicated veterans who are willing to demonstrate to the rest of the players what is needed in order to succeed in this league. A team with a coaching staff who demands that the work be put in each day, and that the players buy in to the program, and that they have each others back. It must be hard for him to have such feelings for this Cards team, when they are going against his beloved Steelers. These Cards are in almost the identical scenario that the Steelers were in '74 and he was there, coming of age with Joe Green, Dwight White, Franco Harris, Rocky Blier et.al

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave