I Love Where This Team Is Headed

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This roster still has a lot of holes man. Need a few more playmakers on defense for starters.

Love K1 though. A real GM could win a couple Super Bowls with him.

We need a stud on the DL and improve the LBers. I expect PP to get back to norm and Murphy to grow.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Keim, Kingsbury and Murray haters can cry all they want. We are trending upwards. Thank you Mike B, Keim, Kliff, Kyler, etc. Vance Joseph, you’re trash. Hopefully Arians retires again after this year and we can open the vault for Bowles.
VJ doesn't know when to bring pressure & when not to. This is 2 games this season our defense couldn't give the offense the stop we needed to get the ball back. I know our Def personnel is lacking but had VJ brought pressure in key possessions..............?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We must do anything to extend drake tl
Having dj and drake on the field togheter should be exciting

On the other side of the ball
New pieces on the front seven

How much slow has become Jordan Hicks?
I remember him on Philly was more dinamic
Here looks slower then our former Linebacker McKinnon

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vance Joseph has no chance with the personnel on this defense. We have two rookie safeties, a first round bust, a no name defensive line, a 40 year old De/Lb and Chandler Jones.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vance Joseph has no chance with the personnel on this defense. We have two rookie safeties, a first round bust, a no name defensive line, a 40 year old De/Lb and Chandler Jones.
This. The talent level is ultra sub par on defense. Get him some players and let's see what he can do.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
The Keim, Kingsbury and Murray haters can cry all they want. We are trending upwards. Thank you Mike B, Keim, Kliff, Kyler, etc. Vance Joseph, you’re trash. Hopefully Arians retires again after this year and we can open the vault for Bowles.
The Bucs defense has been dreadful this year.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

I know Keim is everybody's favorite whipping boy right now, but at the halfway point of the season, he's probably done just enough to hang on to his job. Which really is a miracle considering how badly the roster and coaching staff were managed last year.

His fate still hangs in the balance though.

But Murphy and Murray looks like great picks.

Our sixth round draft pick caught a touchdown pass tonight.

Drake played like he was worth a 2nd round pick, not a conditional sixth.

Our other 2nd round pick had the Cardinals longest play from scrimmage in six years (since M. Floyd's 93 yard play in 2013).

We're getting mileage out of guys like Kerr and Mills and Murray.

Stevie needs the team to win five games to stay employed. I think we're going to make it.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Why does criticism of KK/KM called being a hater?Yes the team has taken some positive steps but there are many more to be taken.It is simplistic BS to simply label anything that isn`t rah-rah KK/KM as hate.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
The Bucs defense has been dreadful this year.

They are #1 in rush defense by a large margin. Their secondary is horrible but they are extremely young back there. 3 out their 4 starters are in their 2nd year or less. (A rookie and two sophomores).

They are 15th in defensive DVOA so I wouldn’t call them dreadful.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I know Keim is everybody's favorite whipping boy right now, but at the halfway point of the season, he's probably done just enough to hang on to his job. Which really is a miracle considering how badly the roster and coaching staff were managed last year.

Our other 2nd round pick had the Cardinals longest play from scrimmage in six years (since M. Floyd's 93 yard play in 2013).

Stevie needs the team to win five games to stay employed. I think we're going to make it.

Even if the team doesn`t win a couple more games but stays competitive and shows progress I think SK gets another year.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
VJ had Chubb and Von Miller and Mahommes lit their asses up on 3rd and long. No thanks.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Fair enough.

And how would you feel about it, if it plays out like that BW52?

If the team stays competitive I can live with SK getting another year to try and continue to upgrade the team.I almost think SK gets a pass this season as long as progress is shown and fan interest doesn`t drop off .

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score

Right. This has way more to do with SK's failure to get enough good players. It's a lack of talent that's killing us.

The6

All Star
Reaction score

This is insane. Just need five wins to keep his job? What? Are you happy with just mediocrity?Would your boss be ok with that? You must be kidding.....

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even if the team doesn`t win a couple more games but stays competitive and shows progress I think SK gets another year.
I have no idea why most people say SK has any chance of getting fired? Another DUI yes. Otherwise, he's best friends with MB & not getting fired under the buddy system.