I just woke up from a dream where I coached us against the Rams

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I just want to let you guys know, I was woefully unprepared, my mom wore a Green Bay jersey to my coaching debut, DJ Humphries cried in the locker room and I made him feel better, and Kyler Murray told me I didn't know what I was doing and called the offensive plays.

We won 31-17. Hopefully that's me predicting how things will go down this weekend.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
MB came down to admonish you for showing up to the game in a Kirkland-T and fined you $3,750 for violating team authorized apparel rule.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just want to let you guys know, I was woefully unprepared, my mom wore a Green Bay jersey to my coaching debut, DJ Humphries cried in the locker room and I made him feel better, and Kyler Murray told me I didn't know what I was doing and called the offensive plays.

We won 31-17. Hopefully that's me predicting how things will go down this weekend.

Thank God it was only a dream. Considering that you couldn’t see the greatness of Murray, you wouldn’t make a very good football coach. Maybe badminton:cool:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Hope your score turns out right? My CBS sports app predicted us winning 21-20. Your score will make my nerves be a whooooooooooole lot better Sunday lol.

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
i really hated your decision to kick a field goal with 9 minutes left in the third quarter

and whats up with that draw play in the 2nd quarter?????
At least it hit the upright - just bounced the wrong way. You must be patient as it was coaches 1st game.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Solar, gotta lay off the late night pie brotha. Lol.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t blame you for being unprepared you should of never even got the job. This is another one that falls on our drunk GM.

I’ve said it before it’s time to fire SK