I just wanted to let everyone know......

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh go away Mac Person, you suck!

lol

Macs may look nice, smell nice and run nice, but my PC has way more options when it comes to games, programs, etc.

:)

Mike

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: I just wanted to let everyone know......

Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Big Macs. :thumbup:

And you would know, right Mr. Size 15?

ROTFL!

Mike

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Ugh go away Mac Person, you suck!

lol

Macs may look nice, smell nice and run nice, but my PC has way more options when it comes to games, programs, etc.

Mike

The graphics people are on the same floor as us (the web developers) here at work. They use Macs and let me tell you - a couple of them were not smelling to nice yesterday. As a matter of fact they smelled more like burnt toast after they got fried.

They got them back up and running those with a watch battery. I mean, what the...?

I'm thinking they should make them pedal-powered so that they can lose weight while they are using them.

Shawn

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
George Lucas' people who add all the effects into his movies use strictly Macintosh. The are superior for graphics and CAD, but little else.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
George Lucas' people who add all the effects into his movies use strictly Macintosh. The are superior for graphics and CAD, but little else.

I'll give the nod to the recording industry as well - they are used quite extensively.

Shawn

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Guess What? The new Macs will be Intel powered!!

That's right! The new Macs will have PC processors in them!! Ha Ha! Seems like they are tired of losing the MHZ wars with PCs! No kidding, saw this on TechTV a couple nights ago!! Apple is coming over to the Dark side!!! You will be assimilated!!! :evil:

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Guess What? The new Macs will be Intel powered!!

Originally posted by Yuma
That's right! The new Macs will have PC processors in them!! Ha Ha! Seems like they are tired of losing the MHZ wars with PCs! No kidding, saw this on TechTV a couple nights ago!! Apple is coming over to the Dark side!!! You will be assimilated!!! :evil:

We were talking about that at work on Thursday. That's pretty funny. Kind of like a "sheep in wolves clothing".

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Apple has the advantage of being a closed hardware system.
Software companies like Adobe are able to tune their software for the system.
Much harder to do when you don’t know what the system will be.

I think it is pretty amazing PCs work at all with parts made separately from all over the world.

Not that one is better than the other but Apple has this open, creative image when they are the most proprietary and expensive.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Avids are actually Mac hybrids--basically the standard for post-production in the entertainment industry.