I have a question for you

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Jetstream Green, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Finito

Finito Registered

Hey hey hey that kind of logic has no place here.

The kid is obviously a bum another wasted pick by our drunk GM.

See that? Be more like that. Everybody is such in a rush to be right or get the chance to say I told you so the second you see a rookie even think about struggling it just jumps to extremes.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Site Owner Administrator Staff Member

Why is this already a decision? Why are you guys already saying "not giving up on him yet"? He had a great touchdown last game and was wide open for another(was over thrown) today. Not sure why this was posted...

3. sdscard4

sdscard4 Registered

Wasnt he the pick we got for overthrosen? Hes already more NFL ready than him. I think we will be having lots of wow moments with this kid.

4. Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green Registered User

I am skeptical of his early selection in the 2nd round more than his actual drafting, but that is not the basis of the contemplation but what that can entail. This post I think is relevant about how draft position affords a player more time at the expense of maybe another player by the value of draft position for better or worse. Sometimes the gamble pays off and sometimes it does not. It's about looking towards the degree of patience a team has with a guy, especially when a position group as our WRs is loaded with prospects with potential but you also have a more developed prospect like Byrd when production is crucial for a giving a young QB a chance to become a franchise QB
    Take Butler who is drafted mid round and not really a disposable round, where a slight injury might be an excuse to IR him a whole season to adhere to the value you thought you had on him. The Keesean Johnsons of the league do not have that advantage and when guys like that do not produce early to buffer their chances, they like Isabella might too have been great if they where privy to the same approach or have to fight like hell like UFA's like Trent Shefield to have success
    It's not about giving up on Isabella, as much as giving up on other players due to where a team drafts a guy and how even fans then defend their viability... would that lone TD of Isabella be enough to make the team if he was drafted round six or not drafted at all

5. TJ

TJ Suge White

The reasons Isabella is going to make the team are because he’s a second round pick and a part of the Josh Rosen trade.

That’s it.

Byrd has considerably outplayed him and I’m not sure Byrd is going to make the team.

6. Garthshort

Garthshort Registered User

Saw that Butler's injury is being diagnosed as a slight injury. I'm not a doctor, but I've read that a slight injury is one that happens to someone else.