I have a job

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting at 4:30pm today. I will be part of the security team tasked with protecting the Arizona Cardinals at their hotel.

Obviously when they called and asked if I would like to work this detail I said yes. No brainer. That was 3 weeks ago. Now after game 1 I must admit I’m far less stoked about it. Grrrrrr

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
W
Starting at 4:30pm today. I will be part of the security team tasked with protecting the Arizona Cardinals at their hotel.

Obviously when they called and asked if I would like to work this detail I said yes. No brainer. That was 3 weeks ago. Now after game 1 I must admit I’m far less stoked about it. Grrrrrr
Works out perfect for you being in Vegas.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lucky fool
Please don’t let Kliff & Blowseph get in the bus & we’ve got a chance lol

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I am so bummed. I saw the title and though maybe you were the new GM and got all excited and then I opened the thread, and it really bummed me out lol

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
They will definitely feel safe with mighty Shane in charge…

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Shane’s security abilities are just as stout as our pass defense