I hate Greg Williams

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
You guys are really tough come to another teams board after the game, show some balls show up before the game. This is not SMAK this is a joke, and yes for you stupid people we are laughing at you, not with you.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That owns your guy.
last 3 years Cards are 3-2 against the Rams...

Please explain how that is "ownership?"

I know that being close to .500 feels like winning to a Rams fan, but it takes more than that before you can declare ownership of a team.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You guys are really tough come to another teams board after the game, show some balls show up before the game.
You mean like Arians' post game chicken $h!t talk 2 years ago? Dude was quiet all week until he got the six point "blowout" win and then decided it was time for tough talk.
Yeah, you're right. It is kinda classless. Sorry.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
You mean like Arians' post game chicken $h!t talk 2 years ago? Dude was quiet all week until he got the six point "blowout" win and then decided it was time for tough talk.

He didn't direct any of his rant at the Rams he directed it at the media and all they wanted to talk about before the game. Don't get all butt hurt over his comments, he was stating a fact that the media only wanted to talk about the rams this, or the rams that. Besides what does that have to do with a rams fan coming here to talk weak sauce SMAK after the fact? Just take your ball and go home already.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He didn't direct any of his rant at the Rams he directed it at the media and all they wanted to talk about before the game. Don't get all butt hurt over his comments, he was stating a fact that the media only wanted to talk about the rams this, or the rams that. Besides what does that have to do with a rams fan coming here to talk weak sauce SMAK after the fact? Just take your ball and go home already.
He disrespected an opponent regardless of his intentions. Period. It pissed me off 2 years ago but now it's just amusing.

It was an analogy. It's the smack shack. Nothing in here i've posted is directed personally at YOU or anyone else(until now...Lol). If you don't like it talk to your board owner to get rid of it or stay out of here.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Yeah and you got on the board and WISHED for Cardinals players to get injured, you wished for bodily harm to come upon another human being because your feelings were hurt. So please Mojo, quit acting like you have any room to talk about "Class" you jackass.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah and you got on the board and WISHED for Cardinals players to get injured, you wished for bodily harm to come upon another human being because your feelings were hurt.
Show me.
So please Mojo, quit acting like you have any room to talk about "Class" you jackass.
So when fans/members talk smack in a smack talk forum it requires class? I thought the rules were don't make it personal and no profanity :shrug:

Reaction score
Show me.
So when fans/members talk smack in a smack talk forum it requires class? I thought the rules were don't make it personal and no profanity :shrug:

Why did you & your boys ban me over on ROD? You do realize that I & PhxRam are not the same person don't you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA