I Guess You Wouldn’t Call It a Rumor

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
That is certainly true. I wish we could trade him, but we can't, and the injury kiboshed it anyway.
it sure did.

Good news is the team has 1-2 years of hefty rebuild time to get the squad back to where it should be talent wise right in time to trade away or release K1 and sign or draft another one

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I dont hate him at all I just want the Cardinals to have a better QB situation. Thier current situation with Kyler Murray is bad because he sucks.
The NFL likely thinks otherwise.

if some team should be willing to trade the farm and absorb that huge contract in order to see how he does in a different offense... then why wouldnt the team he is actually on do exactly the same thing?

Then, you look at the draft buzz...and Bryce Young is still being mocked in the top 3....by guys who were at the combine hearing all the talk by various coaches and scouts.
the fact that a QB who is identical stature to Kyler is being talked about in that manner is a strong indicator the NFL does not see kyler as a bust... in a copycat league that for years never waivered from prototypes, teams are willing to accept a sub 6 foot QB as a top pick...and that is due to Kyler.

otherwise, you would hear all the mouthpieces talking about how teams want 6 foot 5, small QB's just cant succeed in the NFL,...and due to his skills a team will take a chance on Young in the 3rd round.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be a disaster for us imo. Pass on Anderson and he lands in Seattle.
Drafting Stroud when Anderson is on the board. You might be right. I can't think of a worse scenario.

edit, traded to Falcons. Not the complete worst scenario. Except we don't know what the compensation is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose