I don't know . . .

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About anyone else, but I am starting to lvoe this offseason plan. I'm being completely serious also for those who think I'm being sarcastic. I have always preached that there are really only two ways to do anything - BEYOND GREAT and BEYOND HORRIBLE. There is nothing to be said for mediocrity, 8-8 sucks, 7-9 sucks - So I have now jumped aboard Graves' plan. Figuring that he has no shot in hell of pulling off something great, I completely agree and gleefully watch him make us the worst team in NFL HISTORY! I am not being sarcastic, again, I am REALLY looking forward to watching the train wreck which will be our Arizona Cardinals. I mean they were kind of funny to watch during that whole smate of 30 point losses this year, but next year is going to be truly special. I think and hope we can make history next year. WHO'S WITH ME AND GRAVES?!

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
About anyone else, but I am starting to lvoe this offseason plan. I'm being completely serious also for those who think I'm being sarcastic. I have always preached that there are really only two ways to do anything - BEYOND GREAT and BEYOND HORRIBLE. There is nothing to be said for mediocrity, 8-8 sucks, 7-9 sucks - So I have now jumped aboard Graves' plan. Figuring that he has no shot in hell of pulling off something great, I completely agree and gleefully watch him make us the worst team in NFL HISTORY! I am not being sarcastic, again, I am REALLY looking forward to watching the train wreck which will be our Arizona Cardinals. I mean they were kind of funny to watch during that whole smate of 30 point losses this year, but next year is going to be truly special. I think and hope we can make history next year. WHO'S WITH ME AND GRAVES?!

Tango is there....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave