I don’t get the hate

Gervondi Garbachi

Free Agent
Reaction score
Its on Kliff. Because based on the precedent thus far. Moore better learn how to block. Because Kliff wants the big WRs to run the screens and the little ones like Kirk and Isabella to block... SMH

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Im not super into Kliff's adjusting. He does have a player that fits that but he already had that in Andy and wouldn't use him. He would rather have Larry and D Hop run the Screen with Andy or Kirk blocking. It should have been the other way around Every Single Time.... Andy has upside still. That said I hope Moore is Steve Smith 2.0. He's definitely strong enough and explosive as-go-you-know-the-thing.
Isabella would’ve been terrible on those routes. He doesn’t have short area suddenness.

Gervondi Garbachi

Free Agent
Reaction score
He doesn't have much going for him

He had better show something this year or he's gone

Isabella would’ve been terrible on those routes. He doesn’t have short area suddenness.

Still a better choice than fitz and D Hop. I saw some positive things from andy at times. And I still remember what he did to Detroit this year and The Niners as a rookie. We just never went back. He gets open, we just never find him. He doesn't have the suddenness of Moore maybe but he was still the most explosive player prior to that. Kliff just never used him. I'm not saying Andy is without fault. But I definitely can see him being let go and flourishing somewhere else. He's not a bad WR. And while I likes Keesean. I'd still take Andy when utilized properly.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still a better choice than fitz and D Hop. I saw some positive things from andy at times. And I still remember what he did to Detroit this year and The Niners as a rookie. We just never went back. He gets open, we just never find him. He doesn't have the suddenness of Moore maybe but he was still the most explosive player prior to that. Kliff just never used him. I'm not saying Andy is without fault. But I definitely can see him being let go and flourishing somewhere else. He's not a bad WR. And while I likes Keesean. I'd still take Andy when utilized properly.
?

Gervondi Garbachi

Free Agent
Reaction score
As much as we don't like Isabella this isn't wrong about Kliff

That is all I'm saying. It is the Cardinal way. We have talented players that we don't use. They go elsewhere and shine. Because they go to place that let them play their football. Let Andy go to NE and suddenly the short area quickness narrative goes out the window. He'll be the Next Julian Edelman. We've seen the flash. I've seen him open numerous times and either Kyler was late with the ball or under throwing. We saw it in the pre season from Andy his first year. He can get over the top. Throw the bleepin ball to him.

I suspect we will be saying the same about Moore eventually based on precedent.