I can be objective about the Lakers. And, objectively speaking,

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When does your Celtic Gee Jersey arrive?

FedEx says he'll have it by gametime.

Suprised he didnt go with "Mick" on the back. ;) Either way, he'll look like a House of Pain video in no time.

Attachments

• prod.jpg
    prod.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 107

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You follow me around like a puppy. I don't need you kissing my butt to see you shadowing my every move.

If you didn't care who I hate, I'm sure you wouldn't be running around pretending to be the world's biggest Celtic fan. You let the Laker fans here get under your skin to the point you not only cheer for a team, but you associate them with your identity on the site. Wow, Mr. Arizona Fan...that's some serious stuff. When does your Celtic Gee Jersey arrive? I think your antics are pretty funny...the irony is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.

This is gonna be a fun series if .. Well.. It can only get better from here on out.. And the week leading up to the start of the series was fantastic..

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• KG+&+Celtic+Banners.jpg
    KG+&+Celtic+Banners.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 101

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FedEx says he'll have it by gametime.

Suprised he didnt go with "Mick" on the back. ;) Either way, he'll look like a House of Pain video in no time.

You cant even keep your nonhilarious jokes together.. I thought it should say Cee on the back? ha

And do you really understand how racist most of your comments are when you put together words like Mick, celtics and house of pain? Just saying.. Your the one that has to look like the loser after all. .. ;)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cant even keep your nonhilarious jokes together.. I thought it should say Cee on the back? ha

And do you really understand how racist most of your comments are when you put together words like Mick, celtics and house of pain? Just saying.. Your the one that has to look like the loser after all. .. ;)

Yeah, he's racist...since I have heavy Irish background, I don't know how I can stand hanging around with him.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Too bad you can't post straight from the cheesebeef playbook. Would make you a billion times more interesting.

You don't really want that, do you? I went back and read some posts to see how interesting cheesebeef is and found some recent stuff in which he makes you look like a punk. Besides, regardless of how interesting you find cheesebeef, I'd rather try for individuality (which is one of the things that precludes me from being a Laker fan).

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't really want that, do you? I went back and read some posts to see how interesting cheesebeef is and found some recent stuff in which he makes you look like a punk. Besides, regardless of how interesting you find cheesebeef, I'd rather try for individuality (which is one of the things that precludes me from being a Laker fan).

cheesebeef and I will go at each other, and I win my fair share. Thing is, he knows his stuff and isn't whiny. P.S. Looking like a punk is in the eyes and bias of the viewer. :shrug:

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
All the hatred, the JEALOUSY, and insults make the victories so much sweeter! Maybe someday you will get to experience that wearing a jersey for your own team rather than the jersey of the team playing the Lakers.

How ironic that many of you ask why we are even here yet you post derogatory comments that are clearly meant to incite responses from us. Not to mention that you feel the need to adorn Celtic avatars and memorabilia. How sad is that? It amazes me that you cannot fathom that a Lakers fan might have some honest interest in the Suns or Suns players yet you jump on the Celtic bandwagon simply over your hatred for everything purple and gold.

Should we win, and I like our chances, I don't know what will be sweeter. Throwing it back in the faces of the real Celtics' fans or tossing it back your two faces

I'm thinking the latter.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the hatred, the JEALOUSY, and insults make the victories so much sweeter! Maybe someday you will get to experience that wearing a jersey for your own team rather than the jersey of the team playing the Lakers.

How ironic that many of you ask why we are even here yet you post derogatory comments that are clearly meant to incite responses from us. Not to mention that you feel the need to adorn Celtic avatars and memorabilia. How sad is that? It amazes me that you cannot fathom that a Lakers fan might have some honest interest in the Suns or Suns players yet you jump on the Celtic bandwagon simply over your hatred for everything purple and gold.

Should we win, and I like our chances, I don't know what will be sweeter. Throwing it back in the faces of the real Celtics' fans or tossing it back your two faces

I'm thinking the latter.

With the bolded part you answered your own question in the second half of this post.. Its because of your pompus, arrogant speech patterns that drive us to hate you guys.. Not the wins nessasarly.. See, the celtics have more titles than the lakers and they dont bother me in the least bit.. So the bolded part above is in direct relation to why the unbolded in your post as to why..

There wouldnt be all the posts if it wasnt for the lakers fans on this site telling us how it should be and throwing their piss yellow colors in our face everyday.. But hey, those are some classy laker fans.. right?

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Thing is, he knows his stuff and isn't whiny. P.S. Looking like a punk is in the eyes and bias of the viewer.

So is appearing whiny.

When I get to 18,000 posts like your buddy cheesebeef, you should have a grasp of what I know and what I don't.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is appearing whiny.

When I get to 18,000 posts like your buddy cheesebeef, you should have a grasp of what I know and what I don't.

HEY! Dont you ever contradict Donald.. His word goes.. He will climb to the the top of Camelback Mountain and profess to all of us one day how his lakers piss yellow jersey was not because of the water sports olympics fesitval he just attended.. He will state matter of factly it was a golden showers marathon..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HEY! Dont you ever contradict Donald.. His word goes.. He will climb to the the top of Camelback Mountain and profess to all of us one day how his lakers piss yellow jersey was not because of the water sports olympics fesitval he just attended.. He will state matter of factly it was a golden showers marathon..

Somehow, you are more obnoxious as a Celtics fan. :|

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald's what?

Yes, my statement had more than one meaning.. But not the one where you going with it there, the place where you always lay your head at night..

oooohhhhhh......

:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson