I apologize for stirring the pot in previous post.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I apologize for bringing up the Newton-Murray connection. I still have convictions about bias, but this isn’t the place to say such things.

I have bled Cardinal Red as both a football and baseball fan since the 1970’s. We should all be celebrating this opportunity to improve this team. I admit to being a major Murray supporter, but will immediately become Nick Boss or Quinnen Williams biggest fan if we go that direction!!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
no one remembers anything here

Shoot if we apologized for everything we said that stirred the pot we'd look like a self help group

don't stress it

Shoot, I've had season tickets for the Cardinals for 20 years, live in California and I've never missed a game in those 20 years...even paid the cost to go to the Super Bowl.....I couldn't take the drive (8 hours a day) anymore and live close to the Chargers and I've switched teams (tickets I buy) but still love the Cards and want the best for their fans.....I've been called a traitor a 100 times....don't let anything here get to you personally. The reality is we ALL love NFL football the game and the chess matches that go along with it. The other reality is while we will talk about these rookies all off season almost none of them will make ANY impact at all on the team their first year....and it'll be laughable how much time we spent talking about it.

Last edited:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I apologize for bringing up the Newton-Murray connection. I still have convictions about bias, but this isn’t the place to say such things.

I have bled Cardinal Red as both a football and baseball fan since the 1970’s. We should all be celebrating this opportunity to improve this team. I admit to being a major Murray supporter, but will immediately become Nick Boss or Quinnen Williams biggest fan if we go that direction!!

Its cool.We all get a little fired up at times.:cheers:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
no one remembers anything here

Shoot if we apologized for everything we said that stirred the pot we'd look like a self help group

don't stress it

Shoot, I've had season tickets for the Cardinals for 20 years, live in California and I've never missed a game in those 20 years...even paid the cost to go to the Super Bowl.....I couldn't take the drive (8 hours a day) anymore and live close to the Chargers and I've switched teams (tickets I buy) but still love the Cards and want the best for their fans.....I've been called a traitor a 100 times....don't let anything here get to you personally. The reality is we ALL love NFL football the game and the chess matches that go along with it. The other reality is while we will talk about these rookies all off season almost none of them will make ANY impact at all on the team their first year....and it'll be laughable how much time we spent talking about it.
Do you now drive to LA lol?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I do t think an apology was necessary but kudos to you for it anyway

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do you now drive to LA lol?
I live in Palm Springs
It’s 4 hours each way to Glendale
It’s 2 hours each way to Stubhub field
Saves me 4 hours in the car

Do it for one season -and tell
Me it’s not a pain I’m the rear and then and only then you can talk junk
I did it for 20 years never missing a game

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I liked the post, I've never seen such hate for a player like this. You guys were happier drafting Jonathan Cooper a Guard at 7 overall, who wasn't even deemed the best Guard of the draft, than a bad ass QB with Wilson game and Vick speed, the hate is baffling!

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I live in Palm Springs

I've driven or flown longer distances than you since 2004 and you don't see me with a Raiders avatar when they're about to be in my backyard.

It's a pain, but don't pretend you're a special fan when I wake up at 4:45 AM on Sunday gamedays, only to end up back at home in Vegas around 10 PM the same day.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I live in Palm Springs

I drove cross country in 1994 from Louisville, KY to Phoenix to watch the cardinals play in SDS. I was going on a vacation somewhere & used the cardinals game as an excuse to go to phoenix lol. It took me 26.5 hours but it was really scenic, i had never seen the old west so i enjoyed it. Most of the trip was on I-40 west, from Flagstaff I took I-17 south to Phoenix. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Buddy Ryan was coaching the cardinals then, Sunday night game, we lost to the Giants 20-17. The game was on TNT back then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave