I am officially a Calvinist.

Reaction score
I know how you feel, and unless you were here for 76, I know how you feel for a LOT longer.

I see patterns reoccur. A team gets close---"this must be it, we're only one piece away" and they get role players to get over the top. But
the defensive rebounding weaknesses were apparent by the last third of the season. Also, at that time I suddenly noticed that other teams had taken away a LOT of the easy
points Ayton was getting esp off pick and roll dunks.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was born for suffering.

We all were.

If the suns ever won it all we’d lose our identities.

We’re doomed, always have been.
Hey Phrazbit not sure how old you are but I’m 31. I’m also a Bengals fan. We had never won a PLAYOFF GAME in my entire life until this year and we went to the Super Bowl lol. Trust me, it feels that way. I support Arsenal, University of Tennessee as well. Ironically my two DC teams Capitals and Nats won within the last 4 years.

Lord willing, I see another at least 40 years on this earth, I’m confident the Suns will win one. I know that sounds like a long time but it’ll mean that much more.

Teams who win all the time have spoiled and entitled fan bases. I don’t want that. I wanna get it through the mud the hard way. I feel your pain and this definitely sucks lol. Keep the faith

OP
OP
Phrazbit

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey Phrazbit not sure how old you are but I’m 31. I’m also a Bengals fan. We had never won a PLAYOFF GAME in my entire life until this year and we went to the Super Bowl lol. Trust me, it feels that way. I support Arsenal, University of Tennessee as well. Ironically my two DC teams Capitals and Nats won within the last 4 years.

Lord willing, I see another at least 40 years on this earth, I’m confident the Suns will win one. I know that sounds like a long time but it’ll mean that much more.

Teams who win all the time have spoiled and entitled fan bases. I don’t want that. I wanna get it through the mud the hard way. I feel your pain and this definitely sucks lol. Keep the faith

I am older. Born in the early 80s.

There have been like 6 or 7 different occasions where I thought the Suns had a great chance to win the title.

I hope the next 40 years provide more joy (and less pain) than the previous 4 decades did.

But I am skeptical.

But I'd also like to emphasis that I will take these brutal collapses and seasons where we fall just short before I'd want to relieve the decade of irrelevance that was the 2010s.

Reaction score
I am older. Born in the early 80s.

There have been like 6 or 7 different occasions where I thought the Suns had a great chance to win the title.

I hope the next 40 years provide more joy (and less pain) than the previous 4 decades did.

But I am skeptical.

But I'd also like to emphasis that I will take these brutal collapses and seasons where we fall just short before I'd want to relieve the decade of irrelevance that was the 2010s.
Hah. Beat ya. I suffered through the Celtics series, then all of the good but not fantastic Adams/Westphal/Davis teams. Every year, the Lakers would knock us out.