I Admit to Dumb Title

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I called a thread “Charging the Chargers” because they abused the Raiders, as the Cards optimistically hope to do. I’ve got a couple of emails about why I didn’t use “Raiders“in the title. It’s was dumb. I guess I’m still in shock from the Cards game.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I called a thread “Charging the Chargers” because they abused the Raiders, as the Cards optimistically hope to do. I’ve got a couple of emails about why I didn’t use “Raiders“in the title. It’s was dumb. I guess I’m still in shock from the Cards game.
Harry, you need to change your practicing habits and do a better job of coaching. If you would approach your posts with more urgency, you would not have this problem- Coach K and company :sarcasm:

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pete Carroll showed you can win with a warm, fuzzy team culture.

But he backs this up with the unspoken assumption that this only stays in place as long as they continue to win.”

No winny/no fuzzy.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added Raiders in the Title.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose