How will the Laker homers defend this one?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is still one of my favorite plays of all time.. I dont care if it was a dirty play or not (it debatable :D).. I love it..

You must be registered for see images attach
I got the bootleg T-shirt (same pic), 10 bucks.
Says "F@4# Kobe at the top. The ladies love it (pun intended)

Last edited:

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
He should be banned for the remainder of the playoffs but he won't because of politics. It's the Lakers you know.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
LOL
Seriously...LOL

Check it out: The NBA is the WWE or THE NBA CHEATED THE LAKERS You Choose..

Besides the premise of the thread itself, there's this:

I seriously hope its Memphis vs Atlanta in finals.

Least watch finals in history.

Remind NBA how much they need the Lakers and stop the hating.

I know there are some sane commenters in there, but damn, is there a more deluded group of fans in sports?

Also, some of them in that forum are absolutely TRASHING Magic Johnson and even Jerry West for speaking out against the classlessness of the current Lakers team.

Holy crap.

Apparently, the reason why Jerry only has one ring is because he doesn't have the same "fire" Andrew Bynum has. :mulli:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
LOL
Seriously...LOL

Check it out: The NBA is the WWE or THE NBA CHEATED THE LAKERS You Choose..

Besides the premise of the thread itself, there's this:

I know there are some sane commenters in there, but damn, is there a more deluded group of fans in sports?

Also, some of them in that forum are absolutely TRASHING Magic Johnson and even Jerry West for speaking out against the classlessness of the current Lakers team.

Holy crap.

Apparently, the reason why Jerry only has one ring is because he doesn't have the same "fire" Andrew Bynum has. :mulli:
I only read the first page. Enough to make me sick. The sorry excuses, conspiracies and sore losing are just asinine. I can say the opposite about conspiracies and rigged games in favor of the Lakers dating several years back, but I won't start a Holy War over it.

Yes, in the eyes of the media, it was more about the Lakers losing than the Mavs winning, but the Mavs are a younger, deeper, more athletic and talented team and they proved it unequivocally in sweeping the Lakers off the court. If indeed they quit in Game 4, that is just a sign of mental weakness and poor team dynamics. Much alluded to after the Game 2 defeat.

I think much will be revealed when Phil Jackson retires and someone else takes over. The last time they had a coaching change, when Rudy T/Frank Hamblin took over in 2004, they posted a losing record. The team has more talent; however, there are some chemistry issues and internal changes need to be made in order for them to succeed

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose