How to watch the 2016 Summer League

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Good lord is Bender a bad shooter, its not just that he is shooting 25% he is also bricking real bad. It is not like his misses are in and out. Most of those threes are way off the mark.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Okay so bender is not ready to be clutch yet. Bummer he missed the FTs I'm sure if he hit them and won the game his confidence would've gone up.

That said his defense and shot blocking was impressive down the stretch and he did get the nice pump fake for the potential game winning FTs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Alan Williams needed to grab that loose ball. His reaction time could have been timed with the rotation of the earth.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ulis almost had the steal at the other end before the game winning shot.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Some kids are just special. They have "it." I'm starting to get the feeling ulis has that intangible "it."

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just have to give congratulations to Jamal Murray for quietly having a great game.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Some kids are just special. They have "it." I'm starting to get the feeling ulis has that intangible "it."
Saw a lot of the same from Lillard in his first SL. It's not all about stats, but how they look in getting those stats as well as the type of confidence a player plays with. The coach wanted to give Bender a chance at redemption there, but Ulis was quick to say that he wanted the shot. That is the kind of confidence that great players have.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tyler Ulis looks to be a special player. Seems very poised with the ball.

On another note, a shame to hear that Chriss is out for rest of summer league according to Coro. He's missing valuable time that a player like him could have used.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Tyler Ulis looks to be a special player. Seems very poised with the ball.

On another note, a shame to hear that Chriss is out for rest of summer league according to Coro. He's missing valuable time that a player like him could have used.

Did he say whats ailing him?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chriss is reportedly on antibiotics which leaves hope it is not an injury incurred in play. Hopefully he will be alright.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 3h3 hours ago

Paul Coro Retweeted Nick Barkley

Marquese Chriss went home to Sacramento. Nothing specific or serious about his illness. He was given antibiotics.

This gives a chance for other players to step-up and show their stuff.