How many times have you replayed The Catch

How many times have you re-watched the Catch

• Total voters

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Probably between 20-50. Still can't believe it. What a freakish athletic throw that is, to run full speed, swivel and square his hips and then have the arm strength to get it there. And what can we say about Hop? It's nice to have a fun football team to watch.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably between 20-50. Still can't believe it. What a freakish athletic throw that is, to run full speed, swivel and square his hips and then have the arm strength to get it there. And what can we say about Hop? It's nice to have a fun football team to watch.

50 yrd throw on the run off balance. Crazy.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
About 20. Watched it again first thing in the morning and a few times since.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Eagle killed that call too. I remember him doing NCAA tournament games and loving his commentary back then as well. Imagine had that been Dick Stockton or Chris Myers butchering it.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Ok I lied when I voted “1”. I’ve probably watched in 4-9 times (only because it’s been on tv, social media, etc), but I did hear Doug and wolf replay it probably 60-249 times yesterday.

so there’s that

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagle killed that call too. I remember him doing NCAA tournament games and loving his commentary back then as well. Imagine had that been Dick Stockton or Chris Myers butchering it.

REEEEEE...diculous.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I've seen the replay several times in sports reports, but I never actually replayed it, the poll needs one more option.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose