How great would it be?

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Saints and Cards as the #1 and #2 seeds. The historically downtrodden teams owning the byes.....would that be a sign of the apocalypse :D

It probably won't happen, especially the way the Giants looked, but it would be fun to see the media have to chew on that one.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Saints and Cards as the #1 and #2 seeds. The historically downtrodden teams owning the byes.....would that be a sign of the apocalypse :D

It probably won't happen, especially the way the Giants looked, but it would be fun to see the media have to chew on that one.

the one thing I am banking on is the fact that the Giants team has a bunch of guys who have won before and have some pride --- I think they bounce back from that abysmal showing. May not be enough to win -- but I think we will see a much better showing from them this sunday

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I cant wait to place a big bet on the G-Men this weekend.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I can't see how the Giants win especially without Jacobs. Their secondary is awful and the Vikes have some good WR's.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
It would be pretty great. I don't see the Giants doing anything tomorrow except folding up. But hopefully I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see how the Giants win especially without Jacobs. Their secondary is awful and the Vikes have some good WR's.

They've barely had Jacobs at all this year. I don't see how he matters this much. Even when he has played, he's obviously been hobbled.

The Giants CAN score on the Vikings, but will their defense play hard? I agree with the thinking that it helps us that they were so embarassed last week.

We'll see.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I just want to see the G Men put the hurt onto Farve.

And Allen have a obscene amount of sacks (just because of my FFT).

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Ahmad Bradshaw is better, especially against the Vikings IMO

Jacobs would try to run over the Williams wall (not good), Bradshaw is fast and is better for screen passes, which is good with Allen always going for the sack.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'm taking the vikes in this game. they have lost too many games in a row and this would be another devestating loss. ironically this is almost the same game we saw last week with the giants/panthers. and the panthers dominated the game. another repeat? we'll see. I expect that the eagles will win. I have no idea with the cards/packers because those teams might be willing just to rest guys.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Ahmad Bradshaw is better, especially against the Vikings IMO

Jacobs would try to run over the Williams wall (not good), Bradshaw is fast and is better for screen passes, which is good with Allen always going for the sack.
jacobs takes a lot of time off, even when he plays. he's a bipolar running back.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Today is indeed going to be an interesting day of football. I am not sure how the Vikings Giants game is going to turn out, but I will yelling for the Giants to kick some butt!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave