How good are the spurs according to Ginobili?

Reaction score
In a post game press conference during this year's playoffs, Manu "Manchester United Sir Flopsalot" Ginobili was commenting on how good the Spurs were and he said they were among the top three clubs in the world. Now, every ESPN analyst throws around the term world champion like it was dirty shirt and the champion of the NBA is considered the world champion. Clearly the US has more superior athletes and the style of play varies to the region of the world. I don't really want to hear about Olympic and international basketball. I was just wondering what everyone thought about Floppy's reference to the Spurs as being one of the top three clubs in the world and if there should be a club championship.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
DennisHaskinsAZfan said:
In a post game press conference during this year's playoffs, Manu "Manchester United Sir Flopsalot" Ginobili was commenting on how good the Spurs were and he said they were among the top three clubs in the world. Now, every ESPN analyst throws around the term world champion like it was dirty shirt and the champion of the NBA is considered the world champion. Clearly the US has more superior athletes and the style of play varies to the region of the world. I don't really want to hear about Olympic and international basketball. I was just wondering what everyone thought about Floppy's reference to the Spurs as being one of the top three clubs in the world and if there should be a club championship.

I'm afraid that the results would be like Chelsea vs. DC United, coming to you at the end of this month. If we are talking strictly club teams, US teams would have no competition.