How good are the Rams?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
They are exactly what I thought they would be when they traded for the most overrated QB outside of Kirk Cousins
All of this nonsense about Detroit holding him down. We have seen numerous times where Stafford choked in big moments. Every time it looked like the Lions might make some noise, Stafford would fall on his face. It happened again today.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem they have now is that their OL is breaking down so Stafford is throwing with people in his face and then the old problem he's had is cropping up.

In todays game he lost a fumble, threw a picksix, had a pick dropped, and then on the last drive Stokes dropped a picksix. Just like our game he had several bad throws where someone is open.

as many of us said on OBJ, he is great but he's not healthy, he had a 54 yard TD today but then hurt his back, again, and was visibly limping and grimacing at the end of teh game and that's coming off a bye week. I'll be very surprised if he lasts the season with that back.

And while still a great player one of the greatest DL's ever can we just say once and for all Aaron Donald is a dirty player? Twice today he had a Packer OL by the throat and I don't mean accidental I mean grab and hold on to the throat couldn't believe they were not called.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And while still a great player one of the greatest DL's ever can we just say once and for all Aaron Donald is a dirty player? Twice today he had a Packer OL by the throat and I don't mean accidental I mean grab and hold on to the throat couldn't believe they were not calcalled

He did it right in front of the ref and no call

Bizarre that he doesn't get called on doing that

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
All of this nonsense about Detroit holding him down. We have seen numerous times where Stafford choked in big moments. Every time it looked like the Lions might make some noise, Stafford would fall on his face. It happened again today.
True story

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Niners are closer to the Rams than the Rams are to us. Rams hold tiebreaker against neither.